Is this really a mustegra build??

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Relax what? That wasnt a comment on you, it was an observation. In TX it could be the other way around (ie mustang drivers are d-bags like you said, and camaro people are normal). But around here its more like what I posted.
Ah, my bad my dude.

Yeah, all the mustangs always think their the sh*t and always drive around thinking they own boss's. Whereas the camaro guys are more laid back, much like us and care about the cars here. Sucks your area is like that.

speedin

The Transporter
Ah, my bad my dude.

Yeah, all the mustangs always think their the sh*t and always drive around thinking they own boss's. Whereas the camaro guys are more laid back, much like us and care about the cars here. Sucks your area is like that.
About 90% of the problem here is the new camaro and rich kids who get their parents to them one. Regardless of what car that particular group drives they are always d-bags, just seems they like the camaro here. And typically the mustang guys are the true enthusiasts. Works for me because im a Ford guy.

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
About 90% of the problem here is the new camaro and rich kids who get their parents to them one. Regardless of what car that particular group drives they are always d-bags, just seems they like the camaro here. And typically the mustang guys are the true enthusiasts. Works for me because im a Ford guy.
Rich kids everywhere are like that, I'm talking about old school muscle where the cats actually take their time to make the cars right and powerful.

speedin

The Transporter
Rich kids everywhere are like that, I'm talking about old school muscle where the cats actually take their time to make the cars right and powerful.
Pre 70's muscle around here is quite rare. Now in some of the more rural areas you can find some, but mustang or camaro they are usually just rednecks. The nicer ones ive seen are driven exclusively by 50+ year olds looking to re live their youth and within that group, mustang or camaro, its the same. Its really only the 90-11 model year cars that you actually get a large enough sample of to determine traits.

99tegjawn

Why? Really why? Its just a mustang with a different shell, why waste the time and effort? This build makes no sense to me. Sure its alot of work, sure it took alot of skill but why waste your precious time on that?
because he wanted too why question another mans motives unless your jealous that hes created something no one has ever thought of thinking about before why spend precious time working at a job you hate why spend 25k a year to go to a school that will put you in debt for the rest of your life why do anything. he did this because he wanted to and he has pride out of it what do you have?

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
I think his build is sick, mainly because he used some nice parts. The Mugen DC5 wing, Bride seat, CWest Aero, JDM front, etc. I think it was nicely built and looks pretty sick (Besides the wheels lol).

Its not something I'd ever consider doing but I give him some props. I don't really understand how people can call this Rice however. Pretty much the exact opposite.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
because he wanted too why question another mans motives unless your jealous that hes created something no one has ever thought of thinking about before why spend precious time working at a job you hate why spend 25k a year to go to a school that will put you in debt for the rest of your life why do anything. he did this because he wanted to and he has pride out of it what do you have?

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Pussy

:lol:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Crabby-J got served, lmao
I'm not sure what the fuck you're talking about in entirety, but I sifted through a couple times and gathered that you're saying working a job you don't like or going to college is the same as building a car. If so, I hope you don't reproduce.
Just to shed a little light on the situation for you, since it is the Holidays and all. Why would someone work a job they hate? Well, because when you are all grown up and you have your big boy pants on, you will have to pay rent, gas, electricity, water, sewer, garbage, insurance, have food, and prostitutes if you're as ugly as you are misunderstood about life.
Why would someone go to college? So they don't have to work aforementioned 'shitty job' that they hate. That day when you put on your big boy pants, the difference between carrying a briefcase and a shovel can be college; although for you, I'm assuming you'll end up carrying the later of the two.
Happy Thanksgiving, guy

speedin

The Transporter
Jealousy is far from the word id use to describe my feelings toward that build. Its a mustang, and imo one of the worst years of the mustang. Its just a mustang with a different body. For the time, money, effort, and ability he posses he could have built something much greater. As for the rest of your MASSIVE run-on sentence (im no grammar nazi, but come on man, thats a pita to even read), working a job you hate blows, but for many its all they can get to pay the bills. And why spend 25k to go to school every year? Easy so you can get a better job, I dont even have to defend that one, look at any statistical data on the matter. What he did took alot of work, but so would putting a NSX body on a Prius. The question is why, and just like your examples of school and shitty jobs there is a pertinent why behind them. Im glad he got pride out of it, but im not him and im free to question his motive, just as we all question the motives and methods of ricers here in our own community. Sure in the end its there car, and nothing we think or say will ultimately force them to do anything, however that doesnt mean we have to be silent about it.