Is this really a mustegra build??

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
That awkward moment when a kid thinks telling people majoring in finance and engineers that he's gonna be better off in the long run. You sir, are very short sighted with life. I might be 60k out when I graduate, but with starting salaries in my field at 50-75k, I will recoups it rather quickly. Enjoy your. 35k.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
That message wasn't even for you so i'm not sure why your so angry all of the sudden. Not to mention you missed the point of what i was trying to say entirely. I love my car and love working on it. I also hope that one day when i put my "big boy pants on" to buy a nice 5 speed gsr to build up. Nice job talking to me like a 10 year old by the way. That really shows some maturity on your part, and too speedin i agree that was an a** load of a run on sentence and i do understand that it doesnt completely make sense but come on you gotta give him props. Also it was 3:30 in the morning and i'm not sure where my head was with this lol hopefully this one is easier to read. (Back to the a**fag) since its the holidays and all i figure ill inform you that i have a job(that i hate) i work 5 days a week as a minor plus going to school. I do that so i can pay for gas, insurance, phone bill and all the fun things that i enjoy doing...as a kid at 17. Now i'm at a tech school learning to do body work on cars, this costs me nothing by the way. and next semester i get a job at a body shop in the town right next to mine so not only will i have a job i love at age 18 but i wont be 50k in the whole outta college instead ill be making it before i'm outta high school. To me it seems like your extremely butt hurt because you had to grow up and you didn't plan your life right so now you have money problems. Happy Holidays....guy :twocents:
lmao, no anger in my post, Sport.
Also, I'm not seeing where I asked what your life goals were; you just seemed very confused about why people go to school or work a job they hate. And I'm sure you're very proud of yourself for not going to college, but I would spend a couple semesters in the English class, because your sentence structure is atrocious; just because you're going to work in a body shop, doesn't mean you should share an IQ with the can of paint you're holding.
Btw, I never went to college either and I run a real estate investment company in the SF Bay Area, but I could see how your level of intelligence led you to believe that I'm some street rat; probably time to brush up on your detective skills, Skippy

Royal_DA

Royal
Why? Really why? Its just a mustang with a different shell, why waste the time and effort? This build makes no sense to me. Sure its alot of work, sure it took alot of skill but why waste your precious time on that?
I personally 100% agree... Invested too much time, and for what? For a riced mustegra :rice:
I don't even want to imagine how he had his integra before this "mustegra" came to be. :smackself:hithead:

Last edited:

Royal_DA

Royal
because he wanted too why question another mans motives unless your jealous that hes created something no one has ever thought of thinking about before why spend precious time working at a job you hate why spend 25k a year to go to a school that will put you in debt for the rest of your life why do anything. he did this because he wanted to and he has pride out of it what do you have?
Do you honestly think no one has ever thought of doing this??? I am sure many people thought of this idea, but none wanted to spend the time. End of the day its just a mustang that weighs less :hitlol:

Kimo

Do you honestly think no one has ever thought of doing this??? I am sure many people thought of this idea, but none wanted to spend the time. End of the day its just a mustang that weighs less :hitlol:

Your right! My car was right hand drive(did that in my garage also) I have alot of authentic Jdm parts. From the hid Jdm front end to the js racing hood js racing fenders js racing canards. Cwest front bumper and bride zeta 3s how you can call it rice I have no idea. Unless you just don't like the color? Or is it not hella flush enough? The wing is a vis replica of the Mugen dc5 wing. I'm pretty sure that's rice also!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
Your right! My car was right hand drive(did that in my garage also) I have alot of authentic Jdm parts. From the hid Jdm front end to the js racing hood js racing fenders js racing canards. Cwest front bumper and bride zeta 3s how you can call it rice I have no idea. Unless you just don't like the color? Or is it not hella flush enough? The wing is a vis replica of the Mugen dc5 wing. I'm pretty sure that's rice also!
sounds rice to me ;)

disclaimer: don't worry, the sarcasm comes free of charge.

milano_red

I think the car is sweet, but other than it being different I don't really see the point. I do wonder is it registered as a mustang or an Integra lol

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Prozon

Kris
Integra. IIRC you have to go with the what the body is, or go through a long drawn out process of endless paperwork to get a weird title stating they're both vehicles mashed together.

Hell, I dig it. But that's just cause i'm not some wannabe Honda fanboy..

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Yeah, Kris and I will be on the same page on this. I think its fucking awesome. Id do it if I had the time...