ITR Part fitment on GS/LS/RS

Nick_C78

Yeah I also would like to know why...especially if you plan on rebuilding it. Rebuilding an LS is throwing away money since another one can be bought for cheap. As for a high comp LS....why?

Don't say "budget". My response would be to just save up longer. Don't rush an engine build.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
not once did you say why you need to keep an ls motor...and if its about smog in CA, you can legally swap in a type r motor.

dudeskee1325

I said that I was asking about this partly as a future project and partly to see if it will even work. Not only did I ask about internals, I also asked about intake and exhaust as well.

There was a reason I said to go read, I thought you guys were good at that.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
No, you said what fits and what doesnt. Not why you wanted to throw these internals in the car.

Nick_C78

You said what you wanted. Not why. Big difference. Also, don't be a dick if you want answers. Otherwise you'll be on your own and just waste money, which is all your future project sounds like.

dudeskee1325

Its ok guys, don't get fussy. I didn't realize people needed a reason to ask a question other than wanting to know, did the rules for asking questions change at some point?

I've said this more than once already, but I'm feeling out the options Nobody said no to lsv. Plus, I think if I wanted to know how much something would cost I would have asked that.

Am I talking to a wall?
Now you know how I feel lol

dudeskee1325

Nah, that's too hardcore for me. I'm trying to find the best flowing engine build combo for NA out of curiosity as well as consideration. At this point, internals are not a concern as that kind of info has been covered as well as pointed out. I was curious about an ls block with different internals for compression, because of NA-ness, and because it is suggested for lsv builds that shoot for high compression i.e. 10:1 and higher. Seeing as how I already have one, I though I'd ask.

If I would have known people would react this way from someone asking questions then I honestly would have posted elsewhere. I was under the impression this site was for knowledge.