ITR Swap Questions????

LilNuke69

thats a beautiful car man.. thats the motor i want to drop into my 4 dr Ls, but im gonna have alot of work do because mine doesnt have the ecu harness built into it.. Do u have plans to maybe do a 5 lug conversion? what r ur other plans 2 do to it??

Kiss My ASS

thats a beautiful car man.. thats the motor i want to drop into my 4 dr Ls, but im gonna have alot of work do because mine doesnt have the ecu harness built into it.. Do u have plans to maybe do a 5 lug conversion? what r ur other plans 2 do to it??
Well, my next project that I'm thinking bout doing is a JDM front conversion or USDM 98-01 headlight and bumper. Can't decide, both look hella good. For now imma take it one step at a time....

Last edited:

Kiss My ASS

That wut I like bout CI. Lots of supporter, beginner, and vetern. Thanks you guys for all the support.

How much do u guys think I should sell my 96 GSR motor for. It has a JDM harness (came off the ITR motor cuz I needed the US harness), shift link wit shifter, S80 tranny (NEED work. Gear lock in, wouldn't disengage. Not really sure the problem is. Not a tranny expert.), and ECU. Was thinking about selling it all for $1750. It roughly has 147,000 miles on it. U guys think my price is fair???

Last edited:

Kiss My ASS

I'm up for trade on my old GSR motor and prolly some cash wit it or sumthig well worth the trade. Holla at me if u are interest?

96GSRer

Dont Judge Me
looks good man, me and you are kind of the opposite right now becasue i want an ITR swap and already have a JDM front end conversion lol but i really like the coors light can in the first pic you posted!!!:) Props man

Kiss My ASS

looks good man, me and you are kind of the opposite right now becasue i want an ITR swap and already have a JDM front end conversion lol but i really like the coors light can in the first pic you posted!!!:) Props man

Look like we are opposite. With these integra, it is just endless on mods or conversion. Thanks bro wit the coors . Make te job easier, LoL...