ITR worthy??

ITR-JDMVTECoso

Made in china teggy?? that ya mean?

:rolf: poor RS will be the joke if ya put that type r sticker on . Nobody likes FAKES JORDAN or FAKES BREMBO CALIPER COVERS FROM CHINA !! just built up ya ride but please dont:wak: put that sticker on will be a teggy made in CHINA:rolf:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Then why does everyone buy Rotas?
because for most people its hard to spend $1000-5000 dollars on just wheels and tires... especially on a car with a blue book value of 4g's. not to mention... if you can get something that performs just as well when the car is just a DD for a LOT less money, why not? ive never bought any, and i wont... but thats just me. but i also cant bring myself to buy VOLKS as much as i want a set either... when im making 6 figures and living the dream... ill by my deep dish VOLKS TE-37's brand new to put on my track day M3 sitting in the garage... till then stock or cheaper wheels will have to do

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Do this.....then drive it off a cliff

This is pretty funny because,today some guy tried arguiing with me over the fact that he is not a broke ass for putting sprint cpr stickers on his rotas,then tried calling my gramlights fake lololol.
gram lights are the easiest to tell if they are real...they have a damn G stamped into them or at least the 57S do. and they say RAYS on them

No Rice Riley

Do this.....then drive it off a cliff

This is pretty funny because,today some guy tried arguiing with me over the fact that he is not a broke ass for putting sprint cpr stickers on his rotas,then tried calling my gramlights fake lololol.

Hahah this guys a clown