It's a chicks ride...

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
oOoBanana said:
is your car green trinh? I was thinking black or maybe ill stick with white. Not sure yet haha...
It is. I hated it at first, but maybe it's just the condition it's in right now. I've seen one that was pretty sexy. I was debating white and black, as well. White because it looks clean and crisp, black because it looks nice and mean. That's all you see nowadays, though. Maybe I'll look into different colors. We'll see. It'll be a while before I even have to worry about getting a paint job. Gotta get all the parts, first!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
oOoBanana said:
is your car green trinh? I was thinking black or maybe ill stick with white. Not sure yet haha...

Um..I'm in Irvine. What part of San Diego are you from? My brother lives down there and used to borrow my car a lot -- to go to VEGAS =(

But yeah I would love to get a photoshot in since I really dont have any nice pics of my car =(
Dont get black. I got dibs on it. Keep it white! Haha!

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Lovin the ride, exhaust looks good to, I heard that greddy sounds real nice, maybe post a sound clip if you get a chance.

mienboiracer209

awwwwww...ur car made me remember the good times with my old db...o well, times have changed and i've upgraded to an EM1...

dont want to threadjack, but heres a pic of the db

oOoBanana

Too bad Matt. I'm really considering black, but I doubt I'll paint it anytime soon since I'm going to give the car to my brother once I'm done with school so minus well let him go through the trouble of getting it painted himself, right?

Funny thing, when I was in the market towards buying my car it was between the DB8 or the EM1. I went to the 4 door since my mom wanted me to have the 2 extra door and hey it wasn't a bad move cause the 2 extra doors really come in handy =)

and I'll try to get a sound clip of the exhaust once I have time. Been too busy with work and school.

(sorry for the lack of replies...it's finals week for me so yeah)

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
DC2Integ said:
how do you upgrade from a DB integra to an EM1 Civic ? :???:
hahaha thats what i'm saying.... but then again... not all db's are like mines 8)