its been fun ci

AmberLynne

really dude, if im wrong sorry, but did you lose a girl you really like/love b/c of your car? dude if that is the case then she wasn't the one. The one you love will respect your passion and never wanna come between it. but if my wrong sorry . I remember when you first joined this site. Plz stay in touch and I wish you the best of luck dude!
You really have no idea, so before you pass judgment you might actually want to know the details. k thanks

mirrorimg

Sorry to see you go Robbie. Im sure we'll cross paths one time or another. Maybe at the next summer meet. Until then, good luck.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Sorry to see you leave man. Somethings come before cars though so I'm sure you made the right decision for you.

EklipzeR

StOnErZ iNc
from what I read you're somebody on here and to be somebody here you really ahve to have passion for cars so I bet it's not something easy nor simple...do what you ahve to do and as the rest say good luck man
peace

rockadilla

thats right.
CI will be different without u man, and I wish u the best of luck in whatever it is that u decide to do now