I've been pondering this upgrade for a while - any thoughts?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Oh shoot, they sell muffler bearings on that site!!!!!!!! Been looking for a new one all over the place!!!!

Prozon

Kris
I beat you to it OG.

I haven't made right or left turns in years. I do it like an xbox game, just drive straight into walls until you bounce off the direction you want to go. :thumbs up

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
they also have a small nuclear turbine engine you can swap in, it has new technology that allows it to run throughout the entire half life of the uranium 235 pellet so you only have to put a new one in every 700 million years, which at the average of 10,000 miles per year is about 70,000,000,000 miles per pellet, so its pretty efficient.

dont argue with this either....its science

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
Yes!!!!!! Just got mine! I can't wait to get it installed. I will keep you guys posted, maybe even do a write-up.

killaberna

they also have a small nuclear turbine engine you can swap in, it has new technology that allows it to run throughout the entire half life of the uranium 235 pellet so you only have to put a new one in every 700 million years, which at the average of 10,000 miles per year is about 70,000,000,000 miles per pellet, so its pretty efficient.

dont argue with this either....its science
IF I JUST UNDERSTOOD WhAT you SAID i would MAKE a MILLION dollars!!!>..IM TOP FLIGHT SECURITY GUARD OF THE WORLD CRAG<<<THE WORLD~!!,,,

killaberna

WOW...OG your a character,,I WOULD LIKE SOmEONE TO POST A YOUTUBE VIDEO fck a Write Up..ahahaha...let me see that shit in action..