I've been pondering this upgrade for a while - any thoughts?

rexpepper123

haha yeah i know ive seen that site before. i thought there was someone on here that was making an awd teg. i dont remember who it was but they said something about rally. i could be wrong tho. i bet it could be done for a price but would be tight tho. i love awd and i love my teg!

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
I believe this car would make a great awd rally car.. thats what I was trying to look for when I was first in the market. I wanted an RS200, but couldnt find anything.. Then I wanted an awd Protege.. haha

rexpepper123

i was looking in to finding some awd but everything that was worth buying was out of my price range. glad i got the teg tho maybe when i win the lotto ill pay someone to make it a rally car :lol:

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
check this out

its for mounting awd from a crv.
This one is legit, i looked pretty seriously at what it takes for an rwd swap and one way to do it makes the car awd with crv parts then you just take out the front cv axles and its rwd. doing this uses parts from both the integra and crv, what this place did was make an entire custom subframe that mounts to your integra and fits all the crv parts, to do the swap from this place it was about 5000 bucks including labor

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
haha yeah i know ive seen that site before. i thought there was someone on here that was making an awd teg. i dont remember who it was but they said something about rally. i could be wrong tho. i bet it could be done for a price but would be tight tho. i love awd and i love my teg!
HamFaceKilla was his name, I thinkk he gave up :(
Hey I have a fancy AWD car with pink badges haha
Damn STi owners, my friend has one too, lol