Jabes Teg build thread

Jabes

new trans locked up on the highway fml, guess thats what I get for buying a $350 without seeing drive

anybody know any repuatable places that sell transmissions for around 4-600? can't find any on craigslist that I can see work

Jabes

bored on a rainy do so decided to update this, got the new trans in and its runnin good except for a grind going into 2nd and 3rd every once in awhile when i redline but might just try putting in penzoil syncromesh instead of the honda mtf fluid.

while i had the car apart on the lift i put on a few things that i had bought recently

blox lug nuts mm :)

installed my blox red lca's and my dc lower tie bar

and then drove around like this for a test drive after the trans was in lol

and then just a few random pics I took recently of it

HIDs

still needs to be lower lol

hopefully the car will be turbod soon with a t3/t4 pushing 200-225whp on 7-10 psi, just waiting for a few more parts, already have arp headstuds, blox cast turbo manifold, tial 38mm wastegate, and a few other odds and ends that I'm gonna put on it when i turbo id

Last edited:

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
hey bro how many bulbs did you replace to make your cluster red i wanna buy my bulbs before i tear it apart

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
yea i read the diy on how to do like custom paint pretty cool shit dnt really wanna mess with the needles though just gonna make it glow red to match the rest of my red leds

Jabes

yea i read the diy on how to do like custom paint pretty cool s*** dnt really wanna mess with the needles though just gonna make it glow red to match the rest of my red leds
yeah then you just need to replace the 3 bulbs in the back of the cluster and then itll be red like mine.

started pulling rest of the tan interior out tonight after work and got it all out and now having a fun time deciding where to put slits on the carpet for the center console and then it got too dark to work. guess i'll just finish it up tomorrow

afroman18

"Gap Sissy"
yea i read the diy on how to do like custom paint pretty cool s*** dnt really wanna mess with the needles though just gonna make it glow red to match the rest of my red leds
yeah i didnt mess with the needles either my leds are green and its pretty easy to switch them out i got mine from superbrightleds for 5 bucks each

Dfrederick2nd

Just Playing The Game
yeah i didnt mess with the needles either my leds are green and its pretty easy to switch them out i got mine from superbrightleds for 5 bucks each
yea ive done all the lights on and in my car from them so far im about 60 dollars in already but there well worth it to me

Jabes

got the new carpet in still can't find a nice set of door panels in black without wrinkles near the armrest so i left in the tan door panels
before:

after

and then got bored and took some random pics at a parking garage and car wash kinda shitty cause they're from the iphone

and then just got this in the mail today, cant wait to be boosted