Jabes Teg build thread

Jabes

she's in primer!

josh the body guy spraying it

pretty much done

phone died before I could get a full pic lol (iphone 3gs battery ftl!) just gotta get the rad support in tonight and then its ready to come back to my place for assembly and then paint when its done.

Kyle

What kind of kit are you going to be running? I'm debating boost as well, looks very pro.

Jabes

gonna be a varriety of parts, so far I have a turbonetics t3/t4 .57 trim stage 2 wheel turbo, skunk2 intake manifold, aem fuel rail and fpr, 680cc precission injectors, tial 38mm wastegate, blox cast turbo exhaust manifold, go-autoworks intercooler piping with a dsm bov, blacked out intercooler and a bunch of internals for the engine like ported and polished ls head with crower stage 2 or 3 cams (can't remember they were off a old turbo hatch that I had) titanium crower retainers and dual valve springs, eagle h beam rods, wiseco 8:5:1 cp ratio pistons, moroso turbo oil pan, hondata s300 and a few other things I'm forgetting lol. I hope after all this money I can at least hit 300whp and then I'll be happy haha

Jabes

a/c has been gone but keeping p/s I don't think I've ever had a vehicle with a/c yet so it doesn't bother me lol

Jabes

thanks, are you gonna be down at echm?