2.5 inch piping
NGK wires
NGK iridium spark plugs
5w-30 ENEOS synthetic oil
Blue Honda filter
OEM intake,OEM headers ect.

EXTERIOR:
Rear bumper repainted n cut on the bottom for diff. look
Replica itr style front lip (DIY painted:)
New replica itr wing
8k hid's
UKDM Honda rear badge
Red H emblems front n rear
Skunk2 rear license plate frame
led blue licenseplate light bulbs

SUSPENSION:
NUESPEED front lowering springs
rear stock springs
OEM blades
New Khumo ecsta tires all around 195/50

INTERIOR:
Original black leather interior
Skunk2 shiftknob
OEM itr shiftboot
Megan short shifter
Itr ashtray faceplate
NRG quick release n hub with NRG leather w/ red stitched-racing steeringwheel
alarm 2-way alarm w/ pager
aftermarket stereo

NEW LOOK!

Last edited:

Sammich

you only had enough money to get the front dropped? looks retarded, should have left it stock height until you were ready to do it all...other than teh muscle bound rake..love it

dc2_

its not about the money bro...i didnt wanna drop the back,this is exactly how i wanted it and doesnt look retarted to me.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Why not just buy coilovers and keep the back high?

If you're going to do something stupid; at least do it right.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
did you atleast put different springs in the back? you change the handling that way...i assume the car under steers alot now.

Rest of the car looks good

Kyle

Awesome color but you lowered the front on stock struts? :???:Should have put some Tokico Sport Springs in the rear or something to bring it down.

dc2_

i bought the car with those lowering springs all around so yes it just has stock struts.

no i didnt want coilovers in the back to keep it high its a bit bouncy that way(not sure if its that way with some good coilovers but o well)...whats ur deal anyways GBABY2089 - what i did was not stupid so u just need to chill out and leave some nice comments...if i was going to get so many negative comments regarding what i should do to my car then i wouldnt have even posted it on here...i already had this discussion with many others on here and its a personal preference so everyone needs to chill out and maybe post what u like about the car..not dislike

i dont appreciate ppl bashing on my ride

dc2_

If you don't want opinions on your car. Don't post it on the internet.
alright post up ur car and ill tell u wat to do to it since according to me u prob did something stupid to it

its my car bro and my personal opinion...now i dont mind ppl telling me i should have put aftermarket struts or what not...but plain saying i did something stupid pisses me off

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
I'll post up my car once the car is up to my standards. Right now I'm cleaning up what the previous owner did.

rockadilla

thats right.
....... :wgaf:
its his ride and if he wants it to look that way thats his choice, same with people who have a rusted hood, or rock painted steelies.
the suspension setup isnt my style but the car looks good dude! :thumbs up good luck in rotm!

dc2_

....... :wgaf:
its his ride and if he wants it to look that way thats his choice, same with people who have a rusted hood, or rock painted steelies.
the suspension setup isnt my style but the car looks good dude! :thumbs up good luck in rotm!

thanks bro!:)