January '11 ROTM: dc2_

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
car looks nice, but imo you should lose the wing the pics without the ITR wing look so much sexier

dc2_

yea i kinda miss being wingless but once i get it painted i know its gonna look better

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
nice ride due clean sexy and all arround lclean car color is awesome and yes dude even with good coil overs the ride is still bumpy i have tein full coil over set up and i bounce.

tj_secrest

i think this is a very clean car in my oppinion if u like the way it looks dont wry about wat others think i cant wait to post my car jus waitin for this darn snow to melt ugh ohio weather sux

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
lmfao i think it looks raw as fuck with stock rear suspension maybe a lil lower thoughh
sick ride btw

92gsrboy

i love the nosebleed look...i think the back should come down like a 1/2 inch though...anyway like people said its your ride so do what you like...overall the car is clean....maybe claybar it to get rid of the swirls in the paint

dc2_

i love the nosebleed look...i think the back should come down like a 1/2 inch though...anyway like people said its your ride so do what you like...overall the car is clean....maybe claybar it to get rid of the swirls in the paint

??? swirls??? i dont have swirls, if i do then they are barely any bro...first of all claying doesnt remove swirls lol. that removes above surface contamination that washing cant take off.

but my paints been wetsanded and compounded for a perfect finish... i take very good care of my paint to have no swirls...i know over the months ive got a few but its barely any..wat pic did u notice swirls? maybe an old pic before i wetsanded it?

but thanks on the comments everyone...if i would go lower on the back it would be barely 1/2 inch lol

Last edited: