just a few questions please

ridered11

ok well last night i was on the highway and went over a bump and my oil light flashed ... how much oil is there when that light comes on and i got on the exit ramp put oil in it and then when it idled the oil light stayed on but when i reved it went away ... i drove a little while and it went away

also every now and then when i go through like first second and third i have a huge power loss like it feels like im half way pushing in the clutch ... its not all the time just enough to where it worrys me ... i get sketched out pretty easy so thats not saying much

and im also wondering what to do next ...it slammed, suspensions completely aftermarket, tein lowering springs, godspeed t3/t4 greddy intercooler hks ssq bov, cold air, weight reduction, sparco evo seats, takata harness ... wtfffff is next???? i have money to do shit because i recently moved back with my parents i just dont know wtf to do
:wtf:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
oil light means low oil pressure. make sure you have enough

if it feels like youre pushing in the clutch as you go, your clutch is slipping. time for a new one

slammed? i highly doubt that with lowering springs.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Oil light implies low oil pressure, check the oil. As for what to with your money, I'd say..move out and get an apartment lol.

ridered11

maybe not slammed slammed but its low to my liking and thanks for the info but i didnt ask for a smartass when i said whats next

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Chill, I was jokingish. But seriously, if I had more cash I'd totally move out. If you're that desperate to just spend your money, perhaps look in to some new wheels or something?

ridered11

o haha my fault im just used to smart ass' .... but the only reason i moved back was because they live like 5 minutes from my work and i was tired of driving an hour too and from work so ill just kick like the old days for a while hahah

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
for some reason i dont believe thats yours.

what is your name again? what year is that??

Last edited:

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Gotcha, I'm in my third year of college and paying for most of it, so I have to live at home and commute right now, nowhere near enough money with all my expenses to move out. Hence my gsr build being delayed as of now..

ridered11

naa its mine i get off work at 5 so ill post some of my sloppy ass build and my goofy lookin ass sitting in it

i dont have any pics on my work computer and i had those posted on super street

and yea im wanting to go back to school but my uncle owns a real estate company and well being a real estate agent is pretty damn good money

ridered11

i almost feel intemmidated by you for some reason hahahha and my names Brad Heyl sir and its a 97

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
so you want me to believe thats your car but then you always ask what to get next?
so you built that car? what color is it?
and whats with that decal on the bottom of the windshield?? is that why your sn is 'ridered'?

Last edited:

ridered11

no sir i havent done all the work to it but most of it yes ... my brothers and my stepdad and alot of friends helped on this car ... were trying to get it into autocross but dont meet standards ... and can you not see the damn pictures ... im tired of all you snappy ass integra owners ... im done with this fucking site and IF IT WILL MAKE YOU PROUD YOU CAN POST THAT I MADE RIDERED11 NEVER COME BACK TO THE FUCKING CLUBINTEGRA SITE YOU FUCKING DICK HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!