just a few questions please

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i never saw him post in the 94+ thread, always asking what to do, and as soon as he posted those pics, i knew it looked familiar and was done by a shop here in cali.

c'mon bro. us californian tuners know quite a bit on the tuning scene.
now i dont believe you owning a 240sx. even if you have pics of you in it, its prolly your frind's. i bet thats your mom's DA too.

vonnyvegas

Finger Tapping With Fury!
Theres lots and lots of things going wrong with this entire thread. Somethings definately fishy I mean why would you say "godspeed t3/t4 greddy intercooler hks ssq bov, cold air," Usually cold air refers to a cold air intake, which is by no means used in a turbo set up unless your trying to say your intake filter for the turbo has been relocated to the usually cold air intake location? As well as why would you say its a 2nd gen when its pretty crystal clear that its 3rd? Autocross has classes for everyone man even for your everyday daily driver with NO MODS. But I'm all about helpin out here so if you really just need some help instead of trying to get someone to oooh and aww over your car just hit me up but if you just want attention this ain't the place buddy

vonnyvegas

Finger Tapping With Fury!
damnit!!!! everyone beat me to the punch hahaha good find guys keep the fucksticks outta here lol

jbrown97ls

If that magically is your somehow, which I doubt, then I'll apologize for thinking your a joke. But until then it looks like Coy found the evidence we all knew was out there. Good luck saving your name.

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
as far as we know, youre a fake. unless proven otherwise.

you maybe able to pull off that you know shit at your highschool but shit like this wont fly here.
stick to drifting your teg. if you want to call it drifting.

Rich-PMS

His sig picture is a DA, and he posted this thread in the DA section...

This drifting tool needs the ban hammer asap!

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
Good job coy!
westside.

so listen here Brad Heyl from greensboro, if that even is your real name or if youre even from there, no one is gonna believe you anymore. so you might as well go somewhere else. hang out with missboss. you guys are in the same boat.

i may as even go as far as posting in other forums (ie. zilvia.net and other 240 forums) and linking threads let those guys know how fake you are. fyi, i did own an S14. and if you think im full of shit..

waaayyy before my shit got stolen. but hey. im not fakin the funk.

DC_Five_Earl

westside.

so listen here Brad Heyl from greensboro, if that even is your real name or if youre even from there, no one is gonna believe you anymore. so you might as well go somewhere else. hang out with missboss. you guys are in the same boat.

i may as even go as far as posting in other forums (ie. zilvia.net and other 240 forums) and linking threads let those guys know how fake you are. fyi, i did own an S14. and if you think im full of shit..

waaayyy before my shit got stolen. but hey. im not fakin the funk.
DAmn the s14 i never got to see. Shit's hot coy. ANd you had HAIR! :lol: