just a few questions please

DC_Five_Earl

nice!

i dunno about getting another one tho. lookin into getting a cressida :D
Do It! Usual Cressida owners I see are old ppl, so you know those have been babied:thumbs up Nissans are starting to look good right now. But if they are targeted by thieves as well, i don't know.

sumfilipinodude

no sir i havent done all the work to it but most of it yes ... my brothers and my stepdad and alot of friends helped on this car ... were trying to get it into autocross but dont meet standards ... and can you not see the damn pictures ... im tired of all you snappy ass integra owners ... im done with this fucking site and IF IT WILL MAKE YOU PROUD YOU CAN POST THAT I MADE RIDERED11 NEVER COME BACK TO THE FUCKING CLUBINTEGRA SITE YOU FUCKING DICK HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Riddance.

jdean41

haha this is my favorite thread ever. I love catching fake asses. That s14 was pretty snazzy. I need to post some pics of my teg and my ae86. And yeah coy you should get a cressida and drop a 1j in it. Thats such a badass build. My buddy had a shell but he also has an ae86 so he sold the cressi to fund it lol. And btw coy your slogan should be "hunting down fakes one bitch at a time" lol