just bought this 96 GSR

santi91

im new here
Bought this 96 GSR with 93k on it original engine b18c1 .
the car came with a
CF hood
aem intake
dc headers
Skunk 2 cams
front and rear no name strut bars
the car was leaking oil but its taken care of now it was the vtec cylanoid and the oil pan gasket
but for someone reason the cars power doesn't kik in right away. my friend said it could be the spark plug, or that it sounds like there's a hole in the exhaust so it could be that he said. ANY IDEAS?
ALSO any suggestings on SECURITY? What can i do??????
This car is now my project car. what you guys think.
many plans for it

Last edited:

bkirshr

User that is Registered
good start! I want your wheels. as far as things to do and keeping it NA, just do some research and look around this website to get ideas

santi91

yeah hoods looking bad. anyone know around how much i can get it done for?

santi91

good start! I want your wheels. as far as things to do and keeping it NA, just do some research and look around this website to get ideas
know anything about alarms? i want a really good one i found a viper one on ebay for 240 with everything. should i get a kill switch if i get that alarm?

bkirshr

User that is Registered
You can make a kill switch wether or not you have an alarm (there is a DIY on here somewhere). If you find an alarm for a good price and it does everything you need, it's definitely a good investment. If you can install it yourself, then go for it, but I had mine done for me haha. Too many wires for my taste