Just got my first Integra

scubajosh12

91 Integra
Im new to the integra world and just registered my first today. Its a 91 gs with the b18a1. looking to have a little fun time and money into. if you have any suggestions or sweet info about it would be could to know. ill get pics on here soon

b20vtec MFer

it appears to be in really good condition paint wise and everything hows the interior?
but your back says rs not gs?

scubajosh12

91 Integra
yeah i totally wasnt paying attention to the body code when i first got it. sorry about that.interior is in equally good shape. sorry for no interior pics. hood is alittle faded roof and rear trunk the normal.

94RS

No fucks given.
Looks like a nice pickup, mind me asking how much you paid for it?

And I wouldn't go LS/V, I'd just build it as a clean DD. (Just my opinion)

Anyways, I'd start with some visual mods: bumper lights, one piece headlights, sidemarkers, maybe a lip.

- White out the tail lights if they aren't already. http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=38610

- Intake, header and exhaust.
- Either a good shock/spring setup or coilovers. I'm not too sure on what the best way of lowering a DA would be, but I wouldn't go for anything too crazy.
- Eventually better wheels, probably something gold with a polished lip, or blades. But wheels are probably a non-issue for now.

Other than those few things, I can't think of much else I could suggest that I wouldn't do to my own car.

Last edited:

b20vtec MFer

yeah i totally wasnt paying attention to the body code when i first got it. sorry about that.interior is in equally good shape. sorry for no interior pics. hood is alittle faded roof and rear trunk the normal.
No sweat dude but so far from picks looks really clean! Nice pickup

Sammich

Looks like a nice pickup, mind me asking how much you paid for it?

And I wouldn't go LS/V, I'd just build it as a clean DD. (Just my opinion)

Anyways, I'd start with some visual mods: bumper lights, one piece headlights, sidemarkers, maybe a lip.

- White out the tail lights if they aren't already. http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=38610

- Intake, header and exhaust.
- Either a good shock/spring setup or coilovers. I'm not too sure on what the best way of lowering a DA would be, but I wouldn't go for anything too crazy.
- Eventually better wheels, probably something gold with a polished lip, or blades. But wheels are probably a non-issue for now.

Other than those few things, I can't think of much else I could suggest that I wouldn't do to my own car.
i agree with this post except on the lip...i personally love the subtle 90-91 front lip. but looks like a GREAT start. hopefully the exterior is as nice as the interior

ATEGGY94

well before any upgrades get a good alarm maybe even a removable steering wheel.
lol what i should have down I'm going to actually do this after i paint my car easy $1000 tho so get it know everything else is very cheap

ATEGGY94

what alarms you guys have? i wanna get a viper but an alarms an alarm right?
is it worth it its 600 if they want it they want it i hear and I'm a hard sleeper...-___-
get a a basic alarm?
or go all out mono with removable nrg hub and viper?

ATEGGY94

oh and bro sorry I'm asking on your thread but F all the lsv shit! you start modding your engine with out having supporting mods u mess other things up blah! make it reliable and sexy as fuck! its already fast and not like your racing it right?

Sammich

i initially just got a cheap one...now i have a viper alarm w/ an immobilizer, i just have to get it installed. i think i'll have my steering wheel and QR hub by august