Justjdm's UKDM DC4 Integra

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Hello guys! My name is Justin from Chesapeake, VA! I finally got some time to sit down and make a thread of my recent build! I've owned this car now for almost 3 years and I really wasn't into integra's at first. I was always a civic guy, but I finally found one that I was interested in and drove it for the first time and fell in love with them! I do regret buying a automatic, but I got it at a good price and it only had 98,000 miles on it when I purchased it, so I jumped right on the deal. It had a few flaws here and there, but I fixed them over time. I was going to keep it stock, but when I seen the UKDM integra's, I knew I had to get my hands on a few parts from there! Ever since then, the build hasn't stopped and it just keeps on going! I think it's hilarious when half of the people who own Honda's have never seen a UKDM/EDM integra or even heard of them! Makes me feel good knowing that JDM is not for eveyone! Yea, the parts are expensive and it takes forever to find them, but it's all worth it at the end! Anyways, enough with the chatter, here is my build so far! Let me know what you guys think! Thanks CI!

Specs of my 01 Integra DC4

Exterior:
-Urethane Replica Type R Lip
-JDM License Plate Relocator
-UDKM/EDM Optional Front Foglight surrounds with foglights
-UKDM/EDM OEM Front Plate Bracket with Plate
-UKDM/EDM Adjustable Headlights
-UKDM/EDM Clear Front Marker Lights
-UKDM/EDM Red Honda Emblems
-EDM Rear Bumper
-EDM Rear Bumber Foglight
-UKDM/EDM Rear Taillights
-OEM Sunroof Visor

Wheels:
-14" Civic HX Rims painted Gunmetal Silver
-Nankang Tires

Suspension:
-OEM GSR Front Strut Bar
-OEM Optional ITR Rear Strut Bar
-Tokico 1" Lowering Springs

Engine:
-Stock B18B1 Automatic- :(
-Polished Aluminum Short Ram Intake
-Polished Aluminum Valve Cover Air Breather
-Painted Valve Cover
-Skunk 2 Battery Tiedown
-Vibrant Flat Black Muffler

Interior:
-Swapped All Tan to Black
-JDM Type R Climate Control w/ Amber Lights
-JDM Type R Door Switch Delete Trims
-JDM Type R Window Switches
-JDM Type R Ashtray
-JDM Type R Cupholder
-JDM Type R Cigrette Housing
-JDM Type R Amber Clock
-JDM Type R E-brake
-JDM Foglight Switch
-JDM Honda Access Personal Box
-USDM Type R A/C Carbon Fiber Vent
-UKDM/EDM Type R Rear Foglight Switch
-UKDM Type R Floor Mats
-UKDM Type R Cluster
-EDM Integra Steering Wheel
-UKDM/EDM Type R Adjustable Headlight Switch
-GSR Leather Front and Back Seats
-Custom All Black Interior Headliner, Window Panels, Sun Visors and Trims
-Kenwood CD player with Front Kenwood 6.5" Speakers

Recent PICS:

Here are some pics of the recent work I did in the past few month's:

Fitment of rear foglight in old bumper:

Rework of UKDM Optional Access Foglights:

Bunch of goodies that were waiting to be installed!!!:

Rear bumper modification from a USDM to a EDM:

Last edited:

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Sexiest A/T teggy ive ever seen!

x2 on the drop.
Thanks bro! You really don't see many auto integra's getting modded these days! I think I went a little too far, but it's alright! 8)

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^^ thats how they do it in uk ;)

my uk twin:lol:Looks good bro, about time you post your car here,tired of only looking at it on dc-itr. any plans for a real oem lip? lmk if you find another uk wheel like yours fs

Last edited:

b20vtec MFer

nice ride dude, super clean. ive never seen you driving around but if i do ill be sure and give you some horn love lol

Boxy

+1 for having an autotragic like me!

Makes for a great daily drive! I'm gonna be modding the exterior/interior of my car too, but staying away from engine mods unless I get a tranny swap.

Anyways, that's a nice looking teggy! Good job on the UKDM conversions!

justjdm

DB8 Whore
^^ thats how they do it in uk ;)

my uk twin:lol:Looks good bro, about time you post your car here,tired of only looking at it on dc-itr. any plans for a real oem lip? lmk if you find another uk wheel like yours fs
Thanks man! Yea, trying to find a cheap ITR lip around here. So far, no luck yet unless someone is willing to give me a good deal on shipping! I was gonna try and buy one from the UK, but by the time I pay for shipping on it, I might as well buy a brand new one! LOL! I'll let you know if I find a steering wheel. It doesn't have the red stiching around it like the wheel like the UKDM one's have. I believe it's out of a EDM prelude, not sure though since I bought it from some local guy.