Justjdm's UKDM DC4 Integra

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Your correct sir! no red stiching its out of a edm prelude. Red stiching is ukdm itr. Ill keep an eye out for oem lip or comptech itr lip for ya.

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Your correct sir! no red stiching its out of a edm prelude. Red stiching is ukdm itr. Ill keep an eye out for oem lip or comptech itr lip for ya.
Yea, I only seen one so far that's for sale on the UK ebay and they want like $150 not including shipping for it. Might as well buy a 98 JDM spec for that price! Yea man, let me know if you find a lip! Not in a rush, but would love to find an OEM one! The ebay lip will do for now! Haha!

Suprman91

"Zip-Tie-It!" - Wisdom
Thanks bro! You really don't see many auto integra's getting modded these days! I think I went a little too far, but it's alright! 8)
Be unique and make it paddle shift
:thumbs up:

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Looks great man.. I love those fog lights they got for the UKDM/EDM Integras, they look so nice molded into the bumper.
I like how this turned out for your name on here too.. "Justjdm the UKDM whore" haha

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Looks great man.. I love those fog lights they got for the UKDM/EDM Integras, they look so nice molded into the bumper.
I like how this turned out for your name on here too.. "Justjdm the UKDM whore" haha
It would look a whole lot better with an actual OEM lip and a good paint job, but hopefully that will be in the next few months! Thanks man! I was laways into the JDM theme until I seen the UKDM teg's, then it all switched from there! LOL!

Robbdance

Straight Pipes
Yeah for sure.. Is there a specific Type R Lip that came on the UKDM/EDM Integras that is meant to specifically fit those fog light surrounds? It seems that they're almost in the way..

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^It suppose to come with an oem usdm oem itr lip. Would post a pic of mine,but don't want to disrespect the op and his build thread. Btw edm itr didn't have the optional fogs.Only ukdm had that option. What makes the ukdm fogs is the surrounds and the brackets. You can you other fogs like 94-97usdm fogs.

Sorry for rambling,but I love ukdm itr and hate to see someone misinformed about them!

Well I still rather pay that than get a common itr steering wheel. I'm sure I asked you this b4, but did you half to get the ukdm steering reel? To make your airbag work.

Last edited: