Keno's GS-R Thread.

Keenooo

(PICTURES UPDATED ON THE SECOND PAGE)

This was how my car looked when I first bought it.

My friend offered to sell me a greddy evo2 catback exhaust for 100 bucks. I couldnt reject the offer. So this was my first upgrade.

Little did I know, I found coilovers installed in my car as i was installing my exhaust. So I dropped it even more. :twisted: and I also bought a type R lip.

The guy who sold me the car gave me yellow bulbs with the car. One night my headlights decided to go out on me. both bulbs :( So I put on the yellow headlights because I had no choice. I got pulled over in 10 minutes.. So the next day I went to ddm tuning and bought a $32 dollar hid kit. 55w 6000k.(my car is on the left)

My friend hooked me up with a red vinyls for my tail lights.

My friend bought a GS-R as well and it came with a type r shift knob. atleast I think its a type r knob. He didnt like it so he traded me for my stock one. :) (nevermind how dirty my car is)

I went up to turnbull canyon a couple nights ago and I crashed into the wall or the mountain as I was make a right turn. Obviously my car couldnt handle how fast I was making the turn and my wheel locked and just slid out. My car slammed into the the wall or mountain and scraped along the side as the car was still running. Thank god my friend and me wasnt hurt. So heres me checking out the damages of my car when we pulled over.

there were no damages on my car except a scuff of dirt on my lip... strange how the outcome came out.

Today (July 14, 2010) I decided to paint my high beams yellow and paint my sideskirts white. :)

Well thats it for my car. Thank you for reading. I was bored out of my mind so I decided to make a thread about my car... I hope you guys like it, i've only done minor things to the car. Nothing big yet.

Update:
I havnt been on for a while since school started. =[ but i bought some new wheels! =D
this is what my car looks like now. not much have changed.

Last edited:

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
mmmm 98+ front end conversion.... i like it and welcome!

j13

Keep It Clean
Nice car! Not feeling the 1998+ conversion but it gets much props for being a white teggy :thumbs up

Any interior shots? Engine bay?

Keenooo

Nice car! Not feeling the 1998+ conversion but it gets much props for being a white teggy :thumbs up

Any interior shots? Engine bay?
im not confident about showing my interior or engine bay yet. let me clean it up a little and i'll start taking pictures of it. xD