Keno's GS-R Thread.

Keenooo

Whats up guys, i got the motivation to come back and fix up my car again. i've been collecting interior parts and waiting to put them in all at one time. I just got my door panels and arm rest done. i went with maroon, tell me what you guys think. =D

im still waiting to put these in.

Future plans:
RPF1's
New fenders
FF type 2 coilovers
4-1 headers
Mugen rep sideskirts
killswitch
and other stuff i'll think about. =D

Last edited:

Keenooo

with a heat gun and a bat. but i learned that was the wrong way to go. i had a friend do it because i had work, i came back and my fenders were hella fucked up. i need new fenders. =[

if you want to roll your fenders, i strongly advise using a fender roller.

rnhib25

ricer all day
My buddy and I rolled his rear fender on his rsx. I used a hairdryer and a rubber mallet. came out really nice.

Keenooo

hahaha nice, i mean as long as you guys do a good job. i obviously had the wrong person to do it. i would've done it better myself. im so ashamed of how my car came out and so i kinda gave up on it. now all of a sudden i wanted to make it look better.

rnhib25

ricer all day
dont look to bad! at least you have a GSR!!!!

insane_one

insane user
^^ XXR's

Honest Opinion: If your going to redo your fenders, i say redo you interior panel fabrics too. They look like they're sagging and not tight fitting.

But shes coming along nicely.

Keenooo

when are we meeting up son!?
when we set a meet!

Keno how did you plug up the holes from the wing delete?
I didnt. theres just holes there.. lol but im still trying to find a plug. i checked at home depot but none of the sizes fit.
^^ XXR's

Honest Opinion: If your going to redo your fenders, i say redo you interior panel fabrics too. They look like they're sagging and not tight fitting.

But shes coming along nicely.
thanks man. yeah, im gonna redo tomorrow. i feel like my fabric is too thin. might have to go out and look for a thicker one.