Kev's Picture/Progress Thread: EM2 and Other Content

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Nice pictures. I wish I could get rid of the pinstripe on my GST, but it's clear coated over. Looks a lot better without it though

But youre right, im fill of fail
You just can't stay away from fail....lol

Last edited:

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
It made the car look much cleaner, I think.

Kyle, I think that sentence might be missing a word, maybe "stay?" :p

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
I dyno'd my car recently just for fun and surprisingly enough, it did better than I expected.

I have a K&N FIPK Intake and a GReddy Evo 2 Exhaust. My filter hasn't been cleaned in a year and a half and my oil is 500+ miles overdue.

I was expecting about 109 Whp and about 97 lb/ft but it did more than I expected.

Here are the results: (Didn't know how to scan as a picture but I took a screen shot of it off a PDF.)

It got 113.68 whp and 106.42 lb/ft.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Well, I cleaned up my filter and engine bay and here's how it's looking right now. I also painted the "VTEC" white.

I cleaned up my headlights too!

Look at mah butt!

:D I love my bay.

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Haha Thanks guys!

I'm actually debating on whether I should get a new front lip, get side skirts, or get coilovers. I don't know.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Haha Thanks guys!

I'm actually debating on whether I should get a new front lip, get side skirts, or get coilovers. I don't know.
Function > Form. Get the coilovers first. You'll be happier filling in the wheels gaps. :thumbs up

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
That's true. I'll see if the deal is still up.

I changed the color of the coil pack wire cover again. :p

Spoon!

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
That's true. I'll see if the deal is still up.

I changed the color of the coil pack wire cover again. :p

Spoon!
Hope you get them man. The EM2 needs a proper stance. Spoon FTW! I'm might see the Spoon NSX-R GT in person soon and I'm meeting up with Opak Racing/Spoon Sports at Buttonwillow on the 25th. Trying to get sponsored by them. They're going to take a look at the DB8.