kill story

hondahunter

I was driving down the road last night after leaving work. I just bought some stickers from the forums to help out and put them on my 1990 teggy. While I was at a red light a 5.0 mustang pulled up next to me and asked me if I was sponsored by club integra. I said yeah and he told me I was slow. I have a fully built b18b1 pushing 12lbs of boost. But he didn't know that. I told him its just a little four cylinder. Went from red light to red light. Well, after the light turned green I never saw him again. I bet his girlfriend in the passenger seat was mad.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
You have no idea how poorly this is going to go for you, lol...hope you have you're flame suit on. This thread will be locked in by the end of the evening. I'll start. You are an idiot fucktard streetracer. :)

96GSRteg

Tyler
Can somebody please lock this before we get into another huge thread about street racing?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I'm gonna bet locked by 3:17 CST. Or as soon as Dylan gets on.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I was driving down the road last night after leaving work. I just bought some stickers from the forums to help out and put them on my 1990 teggy. While I was at a red light a 5.0 mustang pulled up next to me and asked me if I was sponsored by club integra. I said yeah and he told me I was slow. I have a fully built b18b1 pushing 12lbs of boost. But he didn't know that. I told him its just a little four cylinder. Went from red light to red light. Well, after the light turned green I never saw him again. I bet his girlfriend in the passenger seat was mad.
looool you said you were sponsored by club integra

I'm gonna bet locked by 3:17 CST. Or as soon as Dylan gets on.
we can see how it goes but it will probably get locked ill just keep an eye on this thread.

please note trolling is a ban.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Nicely done, putting a smack talker in his place, in front of his chick no less.

1qikteg

You have no idea how poorly this is going to go for you, lol...hope you have you're flame suit on. This thread will be locked in by the end of the evening. I'll start. You are an idiot f***tard streetracer. :)
thats so unnecessary. just say its wrong boom done. no need for the rude comment. and everyone here or most everyone has street raced or gone from a light at one point or another. everyone so quick to judge.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
thats so unnecessary. just say its wrong boom done. no need for the rude comment. and everyone here or most everyone has street raced or gone from a light at one point or another. everyone so quick to judge.
i guess if i pulled a gun in a store and wrote about it online people would be quick to judge as well. Street racing is a crime, street racing kills people. There is a time and a place to race and this is at a track day. There are several people on this forum who speak strongly against street racing.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I will play nice. Op, please think about the ramifications of this. You aren't in a controlled environment. Too many "what ifs"... It's not worth the slight stroke to your ego.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
It's wrong. No way around it. I'll even say it again. It's wrong. And you are absolutely right...I have done it. Until I realized it was......wait for it.....wrong. Not to mention dangerous, immature, self centered, foolish... Speaking only of what I realized about myself doing it, of course.

Last edited: