kill story

1qikteg

It's wrong. No way around it. I'll even say it again. It's wrong. And you are absolutely right...I have done it. Until I realized it was......wait for it.....wrong. Not to mention dangerous, immature, self centered, foolish... Speaking only of what I realized about myself doing it, of course.
which I 1000% agree its wrong no arguement. it is indeed childish. just other ways of going about it is all. not calling someone a fucktard.

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Jake and I have had this exact discussion before, I learned my lesson the hard way on thanksgiving day. Op, you're a fucking idiot if you do it again. Take it to the track or gtfo! Club Integra would never sponsor or condone such a stupid person or activity like street racing. And if they did, I'd honestly be outty instantly. You're safe from harsh words this time, only because of my hatred for mustangs, but choose your next post/thread wisely, I'll be watching you. Ricer.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
was he captain obvious?
nope there was a temp ban handed to ogstackdolla

Jake and I have had this exact discussion before, I learned my lesson the hard way on thanksgiving day. Op, you're a f***ing idiot if you do it again. Take it to the track or gtfo! Club Integra would never sponsor or condone such a stupid person or activity like street racing. And if they did, I'd honestly be outty instantly. You're safe from harsh words this time, only because of my hatred for mustangs, but choose your next post/thread wisely, I'll be watching you. Ricer.
qft

thats so unnecessary. just say its wrong boom done. no need for the rude comment. and everyone here or most everyone has street raced or gone from a light at one point or another. everyone so quick to judge.
I disagree. If you make a thread describing yourself doing something childish, dangerous, and illegal you absolutely deserve to be verbally flogged by anyone who feels the need to chime in and call you demeaning names as long as they fit. I'm not condoning racial slurs or the like, but if you post about racing on the streets and someone calls you a f***tard, so be it.

Op, you're a moron. I'm being nice and just leaving it at that because Im in a good mood today. You can thank my Matco guy for me refraining from verbal abuse that would cause years of therapy and depression. He delivered my new tool box. :)

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
i got excited till i realized it wasnt a thread about you going to kill yourself in the near future.

...maybe you should now.

Posted from my iPhone 5s using Tapatalk.

04caliwrx

race on the track not the street, and a 5.0 is a huge POS they have 210 crank hp stock so it would not take much to kill one. PLease drive safe and smart!

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
race on the track not the street, and a 5.0 is a huge POS they have 210 crank hp stock so it would not take much to kill one. PLease drive safe and smart!
My bone stock 5.0 made 205/279 lol, still ran low 14s on shitty street tires (14.2@106mph, 2.4-2.6 60ft's lmfao)