Kinta94's DC4

Kinta94

No real new updates just waiting to get my energy suspension bushings for my blox lcas and shifter.

heres some new pics though!

Last edited:

DC237x

im not done with my teggy either. i gota paint my car.but i gota list of shit im doin to it.

Kinta94

Update just installed new rally armor mud flaps I think they look awesome
here is the fronts i haven't installed the rears yet.

Kinta94

just picked up my GSR head last night.

Im going b20v Turbo my goal is 275-300hp

heres a pic of the hood I picked up for $50 kinda scratched up but it gets the job done

Last edited:

Kinta94

I got the universal basic mud flaps to try them out they are awesome everyone loves to drive behind me because they will never get splashed with any type of water, rocks, ect.. They are rather stiff compared to the UR mud flaps but they are also a lot cheaper I definitely recommended them

bradster101

wonder what my car would look like with those flaps? Im going to go wingless and lower her a lil more so I believe the stock flaps will get raped again :lol:

LSiNtegraDB7

I enjoy Integras.
I got the universal basic mud flaps to try them out they are awesome everyone loves to drive behind me because they will never get splashed with any type of water, rocks, ect.. They are rather stiff compared to the UR mud flaps but they are also a lot cheaper I definitely recommended them
Yeah, there's a guy on TI with them, I hope he doesn't mind me using his image:

Kinta94

well I ended up braking the after market short shifter that came with the car got a gsr one from my friend. replaced it and as soon as i pull the shifter out the bearings fall out the shifter itself was awful poorly made nothing was straight and it wasn't even really a short shifter.... I put the gsr shifter in and it felt like it had shorter throws than my old shifter. hmmm sucks but oh well. I also replaced two wheel studs on the rear of the car since they were stripped and cross threaded.