Kinta94's DC4

Kinta94

what kinda motor you gonna put together to make 275-300whp? all motor? if so thats gonna be a challenge
N/A 300whp is impossible to do in my mind with this motor.

but I'm doing b20vtec set up a mildly built head, gsr oil pump water pump timing belt, and 7psi of boost.
thats how I'm hoping to accomplish this.

Kinta94

awesome. they ride amazing and last night I had my car up on the lift to check out the coils to make sure everything is good. and they are still perfect only a little dirty so i cleaned them off. I just rode in some ebay coils my friend just installed and they are awful compared to them. klutchdb7 says that they ride better than his OEM suspension and I have a pretty decent drop.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
awesome. they ride amazing and last night I had my car up on the lift to check out the coils to make sure everything is good. and they are still perfect only a little dirty so i cleaned them off. I just rode in some ebay coils my friend just installed and they are awful compared to them. klutchdb7 says that they ride better than his OEM suspension and I have a pretty decent drop.
Shit, i cant wait to try out my Buddyclub N+

Kinta94

Well I just installed my custom shift boot its black with red stiching. Looks pretty cool. I like how it covers the entire gsr shifter now for a clean look and it seems to be a pretty good material I will get pics up tomorrow of it when there is daylight.

amatar

I'm thinking of getting the ksport coilovers. How many inches did you drop your ride, 2"? Also, as low as you are you really dont feel every nook and crack in the roads? I want to lower my gsr but at the same time I dont want to be bouncing up and down on the daily drives. Your input would be greatly appreciated. :)

Kinta94

alright do not lower your car as much as i did then I feel everything in the road I constantly am swerving to miss pot holes, any bumps that will bottom out my suspension, hit my front end, scrape underneath, I go.000005 mph over a speed bump

if you get the ksports and dont lower them all the way you will have a pretty good ride

No matter where I go I constantly am on the look out. I enjoy it and think its fun but others think its a pain. Im still going lower in the front. As for inch wise of a drop I have no idea The rears are as low as they can go The fronts I can lower probably another Inch.

Kinta94

aiiight homeboy they will be up in the next hour
I also got a mazda speed shift knob its pretty cool.