Klutch's DB Build Thread

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Oh gosh please don't lol, not only does the performance suck that way(longer gear ratios, and doing so doesn't put the car in that gear, it just means that whichever "gear" you select is the highest gear it will go unless you make it do otherwise) but within a few short months your tranny will be slipping all over the place haha

money

lol i know man i dont do that only couple times for fun lmao, i seen people on youtube do it lol, but i think you would also get your tranny slipping if you boost an automatic aswell right?

Kinta94

yes your auto will go to hell if you boost your car

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Get your own thread Tyler :lol: but yes, these transmissions are not designed to hold that kind of power. You could probably run a very small one, maybe 7 or 8 psi but I still doubt then that your tranny would last long

Kinta94

Maybe I just like bumping your build! But clean car i watched a truck almost hit you in the parking lot and then he ended up hitting the red integra a few spaces away! No joke

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Fine, You can do that lol. Dont scare me man lol

money

LOL Oh!, guess ima just go with a turbo whistler ;) haha joking! ima get it on my next stick car

money

Lol thanks if it doesnt fit then ill just order it off here!, and For the knob is the holes were u put the screws in at the same location as they are on the stock knob?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Sweet bro. I think so. It might be different because of your other knob, but I think it should be pretty close :thumbs up