Klutch's DB Build Thread

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
IF YOU DIDN'T SEE< THERE'S A FIRST PART TO THIS POST ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE!!!!!

Anyway, how she sits!!

Andddddd my buddies car :lol: Freaking love that thing...

I <3 comments!!!!

bkirshr

User that is Registered
hahaha just kidding man, looks good! minus the crooked lip.. I keep going back and forth about the hood, its just so out there. haha but if anyone could pull it off, it's you and your car

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Thanks man^

hahaha just kidding man, looks good! minus the crooked lip.. I keep going back and forth about the hood, its just so out there. haha but if anyone could pull it off, it's you and your car
Haha that darn lip I swear.... I dunno what to do about it, it doesn't stay when I fix it -__- And yeah, it's just a bit different from the norm, that's why I like it :) but thanks dood :)

XjoEnX

It's eye-popping. I like it a lot. I'm glad your keeping her too :)

For your lip, you can go to home depot or make a custom extension on each side of the bumper to drop the lip on each side a little more to help even it up. I've always liked the Mugen style lips but never got it since they are a hit or miss on that sagging issue. :(

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
It's eye-popping. I like it a lot. I'm glad your keeping her too :)

For your lip, you can go to home depot or make a custom extension on each side of the bumper to drop the lip on each side a little more to help even it up. I've always liked the Mugen style lips but never got it since they are a hit or miss on that sagging issue. :(
Thanks a lot man :)

I feel ya, I might just mount that side a little lower, it seemed to be straighter when it was a little lower on that side before I screwed it in

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
hood is bah... but at least its C/F. ditch that janky lip and grab a OE ITR then you'll be the BOSS!!! :p

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Haha I would, I'm just a little worried about destroying it /: you can't see it but the entire bottom side of the lip is scraped to hell lol

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Looks good man! I like it. BTW since there are pictures of it :p How do you like your HKS exhaust? I am thinking of getting that for my car because the custom exhaust I have now is raspy and higher rpms