Klutch's DB Build Thread

whitedc4

Lol I'd take it for you:) plus if ur ok with letting me drive it I would save money on the new daily driver idea lol
Plus id stick the Volks on it for a while to see how it sits hehehehehehe u know u wanna see ur car on some Volks that are blurple durple! Yep yep just pick the leave it with me idea.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Lol I'd take it for you:) plus if ur ok with letting me drive it I would save money on the new daily driver idea lol
Plus id stick the Volks on it for a while to see how it sits hehehehehehe u know u wanna see ur car on some Volks that are blurple durple! Yep yep just pick the leave it with me idea.
Hmmm, lemmie talk with the old man, if you're really interested we can see if it's something we can work out :)
Or just gift it to me
You wish :lol:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
That's what I wish for it as well actually, someone to treat her right :(

whitedc4

Hmmm, lemmie talk with the old man, if you're really interested we can see if it's something we can work out :)

You wish :lol:
Yep you can write something up. And see whatcha think. Then you'd come back and be like heyyyy me has sexy car still.

Boxy

Ah well I guess you're set on selling it. It's all up to you I guess! I'll just be the lonely guy with underdash neons then... :p

God I need to fix up my car. In the process of buying new tires and brakes for the summer... no more sounding like a goddamn semi when I come to a stop. *screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeech*

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Small update, picked me up a carbon fiber hood for $45 the other day :) bit beat up but I have plans ;) I'll post em as they come :)