Klutch's DB Build Thread

bkirshr

User that is Registered
might as well throw a park bench on there too! haha i actually thought about getting one with really good magnets so i could take it off when it got un-funny

Boxy

WOW Cole your car looks sexier than ever. Then again I haven't checked in like 5 months... but still. WOW.

Is it still an auto!?

Boxy

Hahah yeah, Cole, I haven't been on in forever! My car just went downhill when winter came around :/ it's got so many mechanical problems once I go to college I might sell it. I'll have to get back into the teggy game afterwards I guess.

But YOU can't sell your car! It's so beautiful, think of all the work and love you put into it! If I had a teggy like yours I'd never sell it. I'd save up for a faster car, sure, but I'd keep that baby around for showing off!

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
You cole. Selling ur car.
Haha, okay well you pay for storage for 2 years and I will
^^I agree, complete bs
You know why :p not because I want to... It's a loooonnnggggg way from anything near what I want...
Hahah yeah, Cole, I haven't been on in forever! My car just went downhill when winter came around :/ it's got so many mechanical problems once I go to college I might sell it. I'll have to get back into the teggy game afterwards I guess.

But YOU can't sell your car! It's so beautiful, think of all the work and love you put into it! If I had a teggy like yours I'd never sell it. I'd save up for a faster car, sure, but I'd keep that baby around for showing off!
Man sorry to hear that dude /:

Hahaha I wish I could keep it man... Just too much work to get where I want it and can't leave her sitting for two years while I'm gone... /:

whitedc4

I have a 3 car garage you can leave it with me and when u come back it will be there sitting waiting for u. May have a few more miles and accessories but hello way better than selling it:(

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
I have a 3 car garage you can leave it with me and when u come back it will be there sitting waiting for u. May have a few more miles and accessories but hello way better than selling it:(
This!!

If you sell it, some kid will be ricing around in it. Is that what you want?