Klutch's DB Build Thread

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Hahaha I feel ya. If the towers are close to what they are for third gen teggies I'm sure you'll make it easily :)

That's gonna be my first mod on whatever car I end up getting, coilovers :)

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
lol its cool man...i just really hope these coils i'm looking at give me the drop i want...i'm going to have to pull out teh tape measure and see what this drop i found online will give me the tucking i want cuz i want to get a set of coilovers ASAP, i just dont want to fall short of SSS...i have a reputation to stick to damnit LOL
extended top hats will be needed, its what i have on my tein basics

Sammich

Hahaha I feel ya. If the towers are close to what they are for third gen teggies I'm sure you'll make it easily :)

That's gonna be my first mod on whatever car I end up getting, coilovers :)
i really want a set of coilovers from a DC/EG because i know then i'll have a upper hand on being lower than normal since DC/EGs in essence have shorter struts

extended top hats will be needed, its what i have on my tein basics
extended top hats help going lower...i guess the thickness of the top hats allow the car to sit lower...

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
i really want a set of coilovers from a DC/EG because i know then i'll have a upper hand on being lower than normal since DC/EGs in essence have shorter struts

extended top hats help going lower...i guess the thickness of the top hats allow the car to sit lower...
the tops help with shock travel, Tein Basics/SS are only ride height adjustable, or get extended ball joints= about 1" drop after install

Last edited: