Klutch's DB Build Thread

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
I know you wouldn't wanna hahaha. Besides, you'd prolly have to fist fight the gal who has dibsies on it for now xD prolly not a price you'd like anyway ghaha

whitedc4

grrrr lol... i want an auto sorta kinda but i don't wanna spend money on one...so if i got one itd be like urs... pre money dumped lol

Sammich

clutch...how much further on your coilovers do you have to go lower? i'm looking at a set of tein basics right now (want the SSS look :) )

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
clutch...how much further on your coilovers do you have to go lower? i'm looking at a set of tein basics right now (want the SSS look :) )
Sup doods, I could drop em another almost 2 inches up front, the backs are maxxed out but it's because I have second gen coils haha (long story), might pick up a set of third gen rears tho, cause I want moar low :p

Sammich

lol its cool man...i just really hope these coils i'm looking at give me the drop i want...i'm going to have to pull out teh tape measure and see what this drop i found online will give me the tucking i want cuz i want to get a set of coilovers ASAP, i just dont want to fall short of SSS...i have a reputation to stick to damnit LOL