Klutch's DB Build Thread

bradster101

Cole, I'll kick your cock tomorrow if you don't get off this "sell your teg" bandwagon
This, was awesome... prolly best post ive read in awhile
Cuz it's stupid, at least finish the car before you sell it. I'm finishing mine before I sell it. It'd be dumb to stop halfway and get a German piece of s***.
German cars own ok, its like 5x the cost for general maintanence and insurance doubles lol
The car is finished lol. And haha, still not 100% on which car I'd get after
A car is never finished....never
Is it running as fast as it looks?!?! No! So it's not done
No honda runs as fast as it looks, HAN DUH
My head is worth twice my car, I'll never see that back. It's the passion not the $$$
True, but is it worth it?

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Why not just let him buy the car he wants? I figured I'd give him some info but if he wants a B5 S4, that's his choice, its dude's car not the forums, I had a similar reaction from my Galant forum when I wanted to sell it for an EF lol

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Haha I just had that as an option, no idea what I'll go for really...

hgocasca

level 77 troll
This, was awesome... prolly best post ive read in awhile

German cars own ok, its like 5x the cost for general maintanence and insurance doubles lol

A car is never finished....never

No honda runs as fast as it looks, HAN DUH

True, but is it worth it?
If you love the scene like I do, it's always worth it

hgocasca

level 77 troll
Why not just let him buy the car he wants? I figured I'd give him some info but if he wants a B5 S4, that's his choice, its dude's car not the forums, I had a similar reaction from my Galant forum when I wanted to sell it for an EF lol
Cuz ef's are gay and beanerish (no offense to my Mexican bros here).

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
And DA's aren't? lololololololol

On-Topic:

Klutch, what kind of car are you looking for?

Specific budget, years, luxury, sporty, VTEC'y, etc?
i dont think he's made up his mind lol sounds to me like he's trying to figure that out at this point. Cole, just enjoy your teg while you'll still got it bro! 8)

Gear11013

Mechanic/Tuner in Trainin
Dude, i'm so upset to hear your selling your teg, i've been following your build from the moment i got on this site. just promise everyone that the car will be taken car of, cause i would hate to see that beauty be sold to someone who's gonna abuse it.
and just a suggestion, get a mitsubishi 3000gt, not a lot of ppl have them, its a 6 cyl and you can twin turbo that bitch!!!!

hgocasca

level 77 troll

On-Topic:

No, they aren't. They are much more respectable than an ef. I've had three da's now and all of them were/are amazing. They can dump lower than a 3rd gen (although I'm not a fan of SSS), lighter chassis, and are older than half the kids on the site. Which just goes to show that Honda makes good stuff.

^^paden's....mmmmm...

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
So EF's aren't old? Even though they came BEFORE the DA?
EF's are heavier than DA's? lolwat? 2200 lbs EF is heavier than 2500 lb DA?

hgocasca

level 77 troll
So EF's aren't old? Even though they came BEFORE the DA?
EF's are heavier than DA's? lolwat? 2200 lbs EF is heavier than 2500 lb DA?
I was referring to the comparison of a second and third gen chassis. Ef's are older and lighter than da's. Also ugly as shit compared to a da, clearly why it's a better choice to go with a da.

I have a strong disliking for you and your attitude towards others on this site, as well as your demeanor towards other peoples cars/opinions. I feel it would be best at this time for us to end our conversation so as to avoid further off topic conversation on my friends build thread, and to avoid any confrontational/regrettable words that may arise from further communication with one another. I thank you for your more pleasant than usual conversation, but I must be going now.

To Cole,
I'll catch you in an hour or so, I got a surprise for you at lunch. But only if you promise not to sell your car.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

On-Topic:

Haven't decided yet, pretty much just keeping an open mind right now
i dont think he's made up his mind lol sounds to me like he's trying to figure that out at this point. Cole, just enjoy your teg while you'll still got it bro! 8)
plannin on it broski :thumbs up
Dude, i'm so upset to hear your selling your teg, i've been following your build from the moment i got on this site. just promise everyone that the car will be taken car of, cause i would hate to see that beauty be sold to someone who's gonna abuse it.
and just a suggestion, get a mitsubishi 3000gt, not a lot of ppl have them, its a 6 cyl and you can twin turbo that b****!!!!
Well thanks man, I appreciate it :) And I promise :thumbs up

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
In other news, I got bored and tinted some free altezzas.

They look much better in person I think....

And this was from our meet this past weekend lol

[YOUTUBE="Mad JDM Yo!!!!"]PyWu0oUtraA&feature=g-upl&context=G286d0d0AUAAAAAAAAAA[/YOUTUBE]