Klutch's DB Build Thread

Kyle

Audis are expensive to mod and, from what my dad has seen in the used cars, they are complete junk. Parts are expensive and like gbaby posted they have alot of problems. Those replacement parts aren't going to be cheap. I like them style wise but it's not worth it. Not to mention all those owners are douchebags. Kid up the street has a S4, he thinks he's hot sh!t. Keep what you go or upgrade to an RSX or Si. K series ftw.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
I used to work at a quick lube and every audi/volkswagon had oil leaks everywhere, even people that maintained them had an oil pan leak not pretty. not to mention that aluminum oil pan i mentioned earlier, and what Kyle said about how much parts are.

Go with 350z or something like that with the money your going to spend on an S4, Nissans actually are really good cars, if maintained

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Yea ya never know... With money from work over summer and whatever I get for the car, I'd possibly look at getting an r33 brought down from Canada, definitely wouldn't mind that. We'll just see

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Yea ya never know... With money from work over summer and whatever I get for the car, I'd possibly look at getting an r33 brought down from Canada, definitely wouldn't mind that. We'll just see
for that just cop a Supra

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
or pick up a 300zx or 240sx. GREAT cars to have and mod! a little bit expensive and nissan motors can do some stupid stuff some times but they can make such good power and theyre are a blast to drive!