Klutch's DB Build Thread

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Hahahaha I was considering it, dunno if I should or not cause I'll be selling it in 7 months /:

But for kicks and gigs I tinted a free set of tails I got, turned out pretty dang nice :) I'll post pics when I get home from school

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Hahahaha I was considering it, dunno if I should or not cause I'll be selling it in 7 months /:

But for kicks and gigs I tinted a free set of tails I got, turned out pretty dang nice :) I'll post pics when I get home from school
7 month, huh, why?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Hah, I just don't like a majority of the people, I love German cars, turbo (that's not on a honda, everyone and their mom has a boosted honda it seems nowadays) and I want a manual haha.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I love seeing properly built automatic Integras. Goes to show that a car doesn't have to be a manual to be modified.

Gbaby2089

Negative Ned
Don't sell teh car because you dislike the people, trust me if that was the case I wouldn't be driving a car at all right now haha

And as much as I hate to be a negative nancy, I wouldn't expect that guy to come through with the cash

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Don't sell teh car because you dislike the people, trust me if that was the case I wouldn't be driving a car at all right now haha
x2, i wanted to get rid of my car too many times, but when you seat and think about hwo much time you spend making it something you thought about having all this time, you go and make even better, just swap to manual man, supercharge it for shits and giggles, you dont need to boost to have fun

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)

And as much as I hate to be a negative nancy, I wouldn't expect that guy to come through with the cash
Haha that's not the reason i'm selling. There's just no way I'll get it where I want it with this starting platform.

And I'm pretty confident they will, they're not one to back down and they're definitely interested.
x2, i wanted to get rid of my car too many times, but when you seat and think about hwo much time you spend making it something you thought about having all this time, you go and make even better, just swap to manual man, supercharge it for shits and giggles, you dont need to boost to have fun

Hah I totally would... Downside is my dad consigned it when we bought it a little over 3 years ago and won't let me, I'm too respectful to go against his word haha. Like I said, there's a long list of reasons, if I didnt have the circumstances and plans I do, I'd keep this car in a heartbeat, my first car, my learning platform, the one I said would go to the grave with me, all that jazz haha

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
thats what everyone says, your come back

is that a tebow smiley? :lol: but seriously, you will lol

Car wise? Probably an Audi S4. The money is actually gonna be in a saving account for two years because I will be out of the country, dont want the car sitting for so long (another reason)
and why get something thats going to be a pain to mod??? everything costs more for luxury cars and if its not done EXTREMELY well, it will stick out. but if you do get one, please go VIP on it lol