KNOWtheLEDGE 1st Time LS-Vtec Build

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
Hell yea man! Got a complete engine (minus tranny) to sell, along with a spare block (setup with ctr slugs and golden eagle lsv kit)
Gotta sell the old da too!
all that's gotta be gone by the end of the month too, I'm moving to Cali!

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
Got the tuck all completed! Now I'm just debating if I wanna clean up the bay And re paint it.. just a lot of small shit to remove n cover.. if I do, I'm painting it the same color as the inside of the hatch. It's a Ford color, metallic mica or something.

99TegLs

definately do the paint, and gl with sellin your parts before the move!

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
Yea I might as well..
As for the parts, had one kid come look at the lsv block n everything, didn't want it cuz it wasn't put together

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
Ugh... still no takers on my parts.. had a dude offer 300 for the complete ls.. told that guy to go kick rocks.
I need the money to rebuild the tranny!
Anywho, tomorrow I'm gonna get crackin on painting the engine bay! And try n do outer tie rod ends.. wish me luck!

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
Well I sold the old ls finally! Also got the bay sprayed =] nuthin special, but not bad for a rattle can!

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
Well I got my koni's on up front, along with more bushings from the kit. Finished it off with the fenders..
soooo close now!

KNOWtheLEDGE

1 800 GETATME
I know right.. almost there.. gotta wait til Monday to get out engine hoist back from my brothers.. til then.. more bushings, konis in back, and picking up a "jdm" b16 tranny tomorrow. I could care less if its jdm or not, my ls just grinds like a Las Vegas Hooker..