KOK Photos

watwah

yea i left around 8:45 i was parked at the top of that steep hill in the lot u were at. i knew i recognized this car

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
watwah said:
yea i left around 8:45 i was parked at the top of that steep hill in the lot u were at. i knew i recognized this car
Holy shit dude haha, yeah i remember your car drivin by me! What area do you love in?

watwah

Hell yea I don't get out much since school has started back though

Jmoney187

LivinLow
My man ob1!!! this is awesome.. we both have vogue silver tegs with black wheels.. and both building the b18b. cars are gona be sick when they're finished (well i dont know when that will be) but we gotta keep it posted so to see our identical machines lol

obd1kenobi

CI Transfomer God!
Jmoney187 said:
My man ob1!!! this is awesome.. we both have vogue silver tegs with black wheels.. and both building the b18b. cars are gona be sick when they're finished (well i dont know when that will be) but we gotta keep it posted so to see our identical machines lol
My wheels are blue haha, but other then that your right! and our LS's will reach greatness!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
i used to go to Atlanta alot! One of my uncles has his own furniture business. he gets alot of stuff from there. i get all the furniture in my house from him dirt cheap. Most of it comes through KOK ATL.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
if you really want a wing ill sell you mine just someone tell me where to get the plugs to fix the holes in my trunklid.