Kurt Von Mustang

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I might visit a girl down in TX so if I do, I'm definitely gonna pass by TN. So if you change your mind and would like to see your favorite dyke, let me know lol ;)

R13

The other asshole
If I have the mustang fixed in time maybe we'll do some s*** in knoxville or Gatlinburg, You'd have to go an hour out of your way otherwise and it's getting more and more ghetto here just in the last year so it looks like a shithole and there's nothing to do.

I haven't been to Gatlinburg since my seizure anyway so that might be cool.

We could race karts or some whatever the f***, There's plenty of touristy crap down there.

Plus there's a car tunnel there that I really wanna hear those 3" flowmasters in. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I'd only go if I had a bike, Cars are just meh...

R13

The other asshole
I'm down as soon as I have a bike, I need a good run or trackday to start sorting out what needs to be done to make the bike better, Also have a shit load of rust to shake off.

OneFastGSR

I'm a buy another bike to give me like 3 months or so then I'll take that, or I could take hatch or teg but I'd have to register teg lol

R13

The other asshole
I honestly don't know when the bike will happen :(

I'm gonna try like hell to have one by november at least though!

Hopefully sooner.

I'm probably gonna get another job around summer, The tire shop I go to always has sportbikes and dual sports lined out the sidewalk, One of the guys that works there has a 2014 Zx6r, Seems like a cool setup, Cool people.

8-11 hour work days would sure as shit bring in the extra cash I need for bike stuff and traveling.

94RS

No fucks given.
You've been bitching and moaning about getting another bike since you sold the XR.... In 2013. Fix the fagstang and trade it for something.

Seems like I'm the only one that actually rides on here anymore.... With a tiny Honda :lol:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
If I have the mustang fixed in time maybe we'll do some s*** in knoxville or Gatlinburg, You'd have to go an hour out of your way otherwise and it's getting more and more ghetto here just in the last year so it looks like a shithole and there's nothing to do.

I haven't been to Gatlinburg since my seizure anyway so that might be cool.

We could race karts or some whatever the f***, There's plenty of touristy crap down there.

Plus there's a car tunnel there that I really wanna hear those 3" flowmasters in. :lol:

Haha. Nah man, I'm not spending a whole day with you lmao. Just like 5 mins to say hi and I'm off lol. Unless you wanna spend a whole day with me o_O

R13

The other asshole
Suits me. :lol: Plenty of good looking white girls walking around out there, You can drop by, Say hi and be on your way. :mrgreen:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Eww I forgot. Yuck. Go away lol.

Sorry to thread jack man. Feel free to delete our conversation or I can delete my posts if you eant