Kurt Von Mustang

R13

The other asshole
You just come here to remind me of what's wrong with my new car, Don't you?

Ganyon

It's funny you call it a gay dick magnet when I haven't had one guy compliment it, I can name off 4 women who love it.

I know you guys love going to meets and having fat guys compliment your hondas though. :lol:
Your mom, sister, aunt, and grandmother do not count. Neither does any other woman you are related to in any way. But rachel counts.

R13

The other asshole
Agreed.

I like it, Kurt.
Thank ye sir.

I'm gonna pull apart the headlights soon and paint the shroud black, You can buy oem black housings but it would save money to just DIY it instead of spending $130+ just for different colored headlight shrouds. :lol:

renarudo

R13 I'm glad you got something that can be made fun. If I had the choice of a domestic it probably be a stang too.

R13

The other asshole
Mustangs are good value for the money, I think that's always been a big factor as to why they're popular but honestly I just bought it because it sounds good. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I mean.. If she has a great body and it's tight sure, Just put a paper bag on it and use your imagination. :rolf:

R13

The other asshole
Let's not forget that I wasn't even looking for it, I was (still am) planning to buy a sportbike, Someone just said "Hey there's this GT mustang at ____ they want 2k and it needs a trans, You should check it out" and I was like "Sure" I mean why not, I know I could double my money on it right now with a bad trans, If I manual swap it I could sell it for 4k easy, If I swap the interior to charcoal grey I could probably sell it for 5-6k.

I just saw no reason not to buy it, I've been doing a lot of side work recently so if I just wait on fixing it I can probably still buy my bike within about the same time period as before.

Guy flaked on my firebird so I still have it, My camaro, A motorcycle I'll get a couple hundred out of for selling for a friend, About 1k of old guitar equipment I have listed right now, The RC51 is still a very real possibility and if I can get it and keep the stang, It's a nice car, Leather interior, A/C and it gets nice attention, I get cut off, Tailgated all kinds of s*** in my teg, So much so that I can't let anyone drive it because this is the south and it's a safety hazard, There are basically no cops around here thanks to speed cameras so these hicks just do whatever the f*** they please, I can deal with it but I'm afraid for anyone else to drive it for their own safety, Everyone loves the stang and they treat it with respect.

Last edited:

Charly[horse]

Name = John
That's crazy. Wyoming the only thing people would do to me in the teg is roll coal when I had my windows down. Used to piss me off so bad

Ryan659

Need to get some of those inside weight things.

But nice either way..... For a mustang..... :p :lol: