Lack of balls!

BlurpleTeggy

Help! I recently bought a 95 ls integra. I have come to find once it hits about 40 i have a serious lack of power. Same when climbing hills.... pls be nice....imma newb integra driver but have always wanted one. My fiance is a nissan nut but knows shit about acura/honda so i figured id try to figure it out on my own! Tx! Any (positive) input would be great! :lol:

dlo253

It was clearly a joke, he did say Mustang.
And it's not like you gave us anything to go off of.
Want real answers, ask real questions. What exactly does it do. Manual or auto... details please.

R13

The other asshole
Lol! I guess he's not entirely wrong :mrgreen:

If you want more power then you can either swap for a b series with vtec or piece together a turbo kit and boost it.

The non vtec ls engines are slugs, Very slow but you can boost and get a nice hp gain, You will have to have it tuned as well or the turbo will blow it up.

Sent from my toaster

Volklord

Non V-Tec B18b1
I would do a small tune up. Oil change, spark plugs, fuel filter. Distributor cap and rotor also. Just freshen up the ignition then see what it does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BlurpleTeggy

Yes its an automatic...im aware the manual would have been the "better" option but i drive a lot and had to get a new vehicle fast n learning to drive manual within a day wasnt an option. That being said i know they arent the fastest but it takes off like a rocket until about 40 n then u can just hear it bogging down. U can feel the sputter in the gas pedal. I know its not normal. Lol. Modifications will come in the future. Right now im just trying to get it to drive normally...

Ganyon

You need to do a full tune up, run some injector cleaner in a tank of gas, change the fuel filter, and also check for any locked up calipers. I have one locked up right now and it hurts performance.

BlurpleTeggy

Ugh more money. Already put two new front tires, axles and driverside wheel hub. Needs lower control arms and apparently a tune up. Fml. I can hear him already "shoulda bought a nissan" :-/

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
I hear bikes are really cheap to operate though.

Edit: I mean bicycles when I say bike.

Last edited: