Lame

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Where the hell did everybody go. Theirs hardly any post now compared to a few months ago.

WHY IS EVERYBODY BEING SO QUIET LATELY :evil:

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I used to come on all the time (lol) but something came up that I had to take care of, so I was gone for a bit a while back. Now that I'm back, there doesn't seem to be too many new posts, so I just check CI whenever I'm not busy from my phone. That shit takes forever to navigate, so I only check it when I feel like it...lol

I don't know about anyone else.

Ohhhhh! Except for Kutch. Kutchaboy has been busy chasing girls that don't want him, so he doesn't whore around here with me as much as he used to (when he was cool). I need to yell at him about that.

Umm...Crabs has work and school all day, I think. I don't remember. That might be why he doesn't post as regularly as before. If you talk shit about him, I bet he'll respond quick, though. So I encourage everyone to do so at least once a day.

TegSox likes to stalk, I think he has always been that way...lol muffinbreath.

8urcivic and his gf haven't been posting as much.

I don't know where Cisco went. He should come back, though. He was fun.

I think Jimmy still posts.

Okay, the end. I'm tired of listing people. lol Someone else can do it.

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
i appreciate you listing me. but i roam more than usual since i only have minimal time to come on. i work during the day and finish up school by 7pm so im booked.

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
Im just mad now that I actually have time to be active agen nobody is really posting. Who cares if your at work jump on the net and get fired. My service manager at Honda posts on team integra at work so he lets me on here :D

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
I don't have an Integra anymore.

I'd love to stay more but it makes me miss my Integra even more.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
i drive a neon..so theres my excuse

Actually, I found a new internet home where Im accepted.

Last edited:

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
i usually whore it up @ work. but the ride has been on hold. funds + searching for bargains :thumbup: