Lame

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
I think some people got mad that lounge posts dont go toward the total count. Honestly having a high post count is something thats important to me.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Ohhhhh! Except for Kutch. Kutchaboy has been busy chasing girls that don't want him, so he doesn't whore around here with me as much as he used to (when he was cool). I need to yell at him about that.
spell mah name right gurll!!! lol

Girls that move to Ukraine are NOT my fault... she should have told me she left in a week! lol

I used to whore it up while i was at school, but something is wrong with my computer's battery, and it has NO life at all. :shrugs: (a.k.a. I can't post as much because I'm there most of the day. Then I'm either out working on something else, or playing roller coaster tycoon when I'm on the computer because I just found that shit, and it's a GREAT game. lol

Once winter kicks in there will be more people. thats usually how it goes.

and baby, whatch you saying about me not being cool?! You know I'm da Dope shit! lol

I think some people got mad that lounge posts dont go toward the total count. Honestly having a high post count is something thats important to me.
yeah... I'm pissed. lol, my post count needs to be higher!!...... okay, not really.

I just have to actually answer questions now instead of being a whore with Trinh in the lounge. lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
When CC switced over they didnt count any post ever made in the lounge, people werent happy about that.

JdmITRCinci

JDM Bliss
i post when I dont have a car to do at honda or im in between classes. Just their arnt many post now that i have much to say about. But thats my fault Im just a tool.

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
^ lol i wasted so much money in bars and clubs this summer. Atlantic City, Philly, Seaside, Wildwood, NYC (CLUB CIELO IS INSANE THERE!) and Canada left me broke. If anybody is in Jersey you have to party with me in New Brunswick by Rutgers! Absolutely insane!

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
8urcivic and his gf haven't been posting as much.
umm...i have been posting...i really just havnt been postin alot on the lounge section.......im trying no to be as big

of a post whore as i used to be.

BabyDoll

gf of obsessed teg driver
I used to come on all the time (lol) but something came up that I had to take care of, so I was gone for a bit a while back. Now that I'm back, there doesn't seem to be too many new posts, so I just check CI whenever I'm not busy from my phone. That shit takes forever to navigate, so I only check it when I feel like it...lol

I don't know about anyone else.

Ohhhhh! Except for Kutch. Kutchaboy has been busy chasing girls that don't want him, so he doesn't whore around here with me as much as he used to (when he was cool). I need to yell at him about that.

Umm...Crabs has work and school all day, I think. I don't remember. That might be why he doesn't post as regularly as before. If you talk shit about him, I bet he'll respond quick, though. So I encourage everyone to do so at least once a day.

TegSox likes to stalk, I think he has always been that way...lol muffinbreath.

8urcivic and his gf haven't been posting as much.

I don't know where Cisco went. He should come back, though. He was fun.

I think Jimmy still posts.

Okay, the end. I'm tired of listing people. lol Someone else can do it.
I used to post a lot at work when I didn't have anything to do...now I am busy all day long :( my bf picks up my slack ;)