Late Early Bird...But here to Rise

R13

The other asshole
I'm gonna jizz right on the hood so it eats the paint a little and there's a permanent jizz stain on it.

I'm also gonna rub my sweaty balls all over the steering wheel so you'll be grossed out and just give me the whole car :lol:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
I'm gonna jizz right on the hood so it eats the paint a little and there's a permanent jizz stain on it.

I'm also gonna rub my sweaty balls all over the steering wheel so you'll be grossed out and just give me the whole car :lol:
u sick mother....of god......lol

hahaha :lol:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Went and did a little photo shoot.

Let me know what you think. :)

Gimme 45 more days for paint to cure and I can wax the hell outta this baby :lol:

R13

The other asshole
Needs more jizz stains and ball sweat.

Paint/plasti dip that chrome strip

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
So did that 5sp swap ever happen?
Negative.

Turns out the guy sold the car without telling me and kept ignoring calls whenever I asked to pick up the car to start the project. So i dunno what was up with him. So yes the car is still auto unfortunately. :(

Plus at the time I was having hella hard time to save any money up due to hospital bills at that time.

Well see what happens in the near future. :)

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Needs more jizz stains and ball sweat.

Paint/plasti dip that chrome strip

Yes its like a poop stain on the whole car...hahaha...when I get to do that I'll do the windshield wiper holders as well, to make everything new again.

94RS

No fucks given.
Judging from that shift solenoid, I'd say no :lol:

Take that "looking close" shit somewhere else... :lol:

Negative.

Turns out the guy sold the car without telling me and kept ignoring calls whenever I asked to pick up the car to start the project. So i dunno what was up with him. So yes the car is still auto unfortunately. :(

Plus at the time I was having hella hard time to save any money up due to hospital bills at that time.

Well see what happens in the near future. :)
At least your auto still runs and looks new.... Mine broke again a few years back and haven't been bothered to fix it yet :lol:

R13

The other asshole
That was directed at 94RS's white turd being broken for the 9th time. :lol:

R13

The other asshole
I can't help it if you're too old and slow to keep up with how things work around here :lol: