Late Early Bird...But here to Rise

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
thanks man!

were going to wrap the trunk next, but need to remove the wing first to keep the wrap flat to finish it off and that little center piece right below the trunk as well. It will even it all out in the end :)
I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
I'm looking forward to seeing the finished product.
well stay tuned because i have a turbo setup I'm piecing together as well

parts already have are

Garret Turbo Its my buddies off his motor hes upgrading to a bigger one, so hes hooking me up with this one. Not sure the specs on it so i'll get back to you on that and get some pics as well :)

Wastegate
Manifold

Need
oil feed lines
Injectors
BOV
intercooler piping
intercooler
fuel pump

and some way of finding who tunes autos. Im not going for anything super high, just want my car turbocharged lol and tuned right for the car itself.

I hear chrome is the only one, but i also hear bad things about it so well just have to wait and see..

Ted's Owner

On to Integra number two!
well stay tuned because i have a turbo setup I'm piecing together as well

parts already have are

Garret Turbo Its my buddies off his motor hes upgrading to a bigger one, so hes hooking me up with this one. Not sure the specs on it so i'll get back to you on that and get some pics as well :)

Wastegate
Manifold

Need
oil feed lines
Injectors
BOV
intercooler piping
intercooler
fuel pump

and some way of finding who tunes autos. Im not going for anything super high, just want my car turbocharged lol and tuned right for the car itself.

I hear chrome is the only one, but i also hear bad things about it so well just have to wait and see..
Check out phearable.net. tunes. They've got all kinds of stuff.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
This is being turbo'd?
Sorry for the late updates...and finally doing some small updates..

At Jaxs sports Grille talking with the crew...and we were looking around at all the parts in the shop...as krayzie as it sounds...everyone kept asking me why i went auto and why i didnt go manual...8) so i played s***s n giggles and was like because i didnt have the extra money for all the extra parts. they looked at me :shock::shock: idiot...lol

My buddy of mine said... i got the clutch flywheel....and gsr ecu for manual...another buddy said I got the pedals gsr trans...and all the little extra things you need to hook up the five speed..

Me: I have a razo shift knob i had bought a while ago for 65 bucks thats just waiting to be toppped on a manual :D

So its been decided that we are doing a auto to manual swap on the car this weekend..:) I will take lots of pics and keeep this thread updated with the ongoing production.:)

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
I remember this car now! Did you ever do the manual swap?

Heck no man...:( nothing and all my dreams had to be put on hold due to student loan payments hitting me after finally getting my new job and hospital bills from recent surgeries...I haven't touched my car for a while. Which is why it hasnt been updated...

Gotta make sure I take care of myself first before the car otherwise nothing will ever happen,

Just been keeping updated on maintenance though and keeping her out of accidents and clean. :)

Don't worry when something new comes up I will make sure to post it.

Did have my carpets dyed though and looks brand new. but nothing to post that is incredibly dope..lol

and spending more money on photography as well.

the car has become a daily driver now instead of a project.

Last edited:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Wow my thread has become dead...since 2015..lol

Anyways here are some updates.

Paint job same color.

New lip, Rear Valences.

Neo Chrome has caught my eye and i have been saving up here and there for each individual items.

Other than that. Here are some shots of how the ride looks and sits now.

Hope to see anyone at import alliance in june kansas city.

Gonna need a nice buff job in few months after paint cures.
Just Happy to be doing stuff with the ride :D