Late Early Bird...But here to Rise

97tegkid

Awesome car man. Just picked up a 91 auto and you have basically the same setup id like to have.

How are you liking the auto gsr so far? Im sure its a lot better then the ls. and any difference in mpg?

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Awesome car man. Just picked up a 91 auto and you have basically the same setup id like to have.

How are you liking the auto gsr so far? Im sure its a lot better then the ls. and any difference in mpg?
Its running great man...definitely much better than the ls. :) dont really keep track of the mpg on it because i like to drive around alot. therefore waste gas all the time...lol

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
What fog lights are those
They are the blinglights off of amazon.Not trying to go cheap just saw the set figured id try them out...my passenger side lens already cracked right through the center. :(

renarudo said:
Just saw your thread. Very clean ride man, keep it up.
thanks man...im trying my best since its a daily driver. :)

Amiguel6 said:
My God! Nice ride!
Thanks!

JustinMcGee1 said:
I like the rims
Do ya? im ready for a switch... want to try out some xxr501's always wanted a set of those or some ssr's

Thanks for looking :)

Last edited:

96GreenDB

I'm not sure if the center console is different between auto and manual or if its just the shifter trim that's different but I have a tan one with cup holder and ashtray in good shape if you want it. $10 plus shipping if it will work. Out of a 96 so the tan should be same shade. If anyone knows if it will work please chime in.

Sent from the Heart of Japan

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
I'm not sure if the center console is different between auto and manual or if its just the shifter trim that's different but I have a tan one with cup holder and ashtray in good shape if you want it. $10 plus shipping if it will work. Out of a 96 so the tan should be same shade. If anyone knows if it will work please chime in.

thanks man...i have my center console...i just didnt put it in at the time of the pictures :) been having problems with the radio...doesnt seem to stay connected so were trying to see wat the problem is. It just keeps coming disconnected from the back..:cry: One minute i would be listening to music next minute it shuts off kind of like cd skipping and turns back on..lol so thats why it was still off.

Thanks for looking out man..appreciate it :D

96GreenDB

No problem. I just did a black interior swap so I'm trying to get rid of all the tan stuff cluttering my baby girls bedroom lol. No storage space in my apartment :-/ good luck on the radio problem, hope you figure it out. My girls coupe antenna wire is so short that a good bump can knock it out haha.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Not to much has changed...except for some testing results of the 3m carbon fiber wrap. It is a tab bit expensive and more durable than the ebay carbon fiber wrap. Figured I'd try it out for some test runs .

By the way i finally got a job working for a vinyl wrap company doing all the marketing and product design for inktgraphics. :)

Last edited:

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
That looks awesome. :)
thanks man!

were going to wrap the trunk next, but need to remove the wing first to keep the wrap flat to finish it off and that little center piece right below the trunk as well. It will even it all out in the end :)