Late Early Bird...But here to Rise

DC Guardian

Uniqueness defines
I like it alot even for a 94-97. I like the huge hole in front of the header too, so you deleted a fan.

Did you compensate for the one less fan or?

Sent from my DC4

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
i deleted that fan because i no longer have to keep the ac cooler...other then that i could have went with the single fan radiator as well but i just bought that radiator a few months ago because the last one i replaced had a hole from the brackets. Im happy to able to removed that fan in particular because we just welded the brackets together to replace, so not having to worry bout that fan in particular we took it off...

and thanks man for liking :)

had to replace a ball joint a final alignment was done as well...to finish off the swap.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
I like it alot even for a 94-97. I like the huge hole in front of the header too, so you deleted a fan.

Did you compensate for the one less fan or?

Sent from my DC4
I would have to say the big hole means a nice set fit for a turbo build next hehehe :)

zrk808

That is sick dude! I would love to own an auto gsr as a daily, must be fun to have a auto vtec integra, nice job!!

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
That is sick dude! I would love to own an auto gsr as a daily, must be fun to have a auto vtec integra, nice job!!
yes it is...:) ill have to get a video to show u how it hits with the auto...definitely a big difference from the b18b. Second gear kind is slow but once in d3 it just pulls

Once i graduate im gonna take it to the track to see what the numbers are in the qtr. I'm really anxious to see the results :D i know it pulls harder then my ls motor. ran a 17 in it lol.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Ted's Owner Absolutely love the car, man. The attention to detail is incredible.

Thanks man...hope i can get it painted soon...im soo particular that i hate seeing a scratch on it lol..:)

biazejohnson83 So clean love the new motor. Not a fan of the Automatic but very clean ride.

I know i know...but i use both my hands so much while im driving that i love it..lol but there are times that i wish i had a standard just to feel the difference..:oops:

PioneerLS Wow, this would seriously be a dream for me. Congratulations man, this is awesome. Please post vids.

Glad to make your partial dreams to come true hehehehe....i will soon...just wanting to finish my finals so i can finally graduate COLLEGE lol then start making some real money :)

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
How does that gsr tranny hold up? And its only 4 speed?
Haven't ran into any problems yet. but shifts smoothly..my other ls tranny was jerking and would delay shifts before actually getting into gear, but then again that tranny had 205,000 miles on it. it still grabbed just not at high rpms. I was going to sell it, but kept it just in case i want to send the gsr tranny for rebuild of better gears or maybe just send it to level 10..I haven't heard any thing about them with our cars in general though. Yes its a four speed.:)

the difference between the two would be the ls tranny had better acceleration at the beginning than the gsr tranny. I would have to say the vtec makes up for the lag at the start. Thats my two cents. We'll see when i take it to the track :thumbs up

Usdmdc2 Other than the head lights , everything's on point sir!

thanks man...i love the yellow head lights.. :) i replaced them with the h3 bulbs and they yield a nice set of lighting. When i go back to getting some oem headlights i'll leave the yellow tint off. I was a beginner when i first bought this car..and didn't know to much about head lights or head lights restoration kit..:oops: so i through them away..:shock: not ever knowing i could have just polished and cleaned them with a kit..:cry: idiot of me...lol but live and learn right :D Thanks for looking man ...

btw i love your stance in your avatar...very nice..