Late Early Bird...But here to Rise

mangchu

Not really saying anything different than what's already been said, but nice job at keeping the car clean. The sideskirts are a bit much for me, but I love the green and gold combo!

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Finally some UPDATES LOL

Ah snap Repping Club Integra heheheheh :) baller style lol

Not to many mods done to it so far but some new pics for updates.

Haven't gotta around to installing the my password jdm tow hook
But the blackworks header worked great :) as well as the password jdm washers
I ended up powder coating the inner cover shiny metallic silver and did the fuel filter bracket and another one that is close to the driver side. Next was the Bracket that held down the washers on the front bumper. :)
Just doing little things here n there but I'm happy with her so far :)

The exhaust was completely redone with a custom flex pipe and flanges because of the 2.5 outlet from the header....ahh well lol expensive it was but its nice

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Wow, that's GORGEOUS!!!! Well done :thumbs up

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Lol!! I know, just gotta mess everything up :roll: My apologies haha
just so u know...if u were parting out your car i would definitely buy the shift boot and knob and all the wideband equipment :)

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Dude you totally should!!!
Well i gotta see wen it actually is...there this guy here that said its worth it, but do you know of any that are going down this month in september...I kno im going to one in garden on the 16th and one in dodge this weekend.:)

Oh and i just got a Razo shift knob....i was an idiot before i bought it though lol its for manual only...didnt even think about it wen i ordered it so im gonna try and sell it at one of those shows...:lol: