latest craiglist find.... BE WARNED!

Prozon

Kris
If this was actually real, it's kind of fucked up that a "cop" is giving out peoples personal information.
Corruption in law enforcement lol.

Prozon

Kris
It reminds me of Grand Theft Auto 4. I sat there and read a bunch of ad's like that on the little internet thing in the game. The ones on GTA are waaaaaaaay better though lol.

stormnorman

Well, if someone smashed your teg's window, how would you feel?
ahh this chick rear ended me a couple days ago, my buddys and i were at a stop light in seattle, felt myself get pushed forward and i was like "WTF?? did you guys feel that?'' look in my rear view and this chick in a lexus suv is literally on my ass, but then she reverses back. i swing my door open didnt care we were still in the road. get out and im like F@@@##in SH@^^#&, ive only had this car for four F#@%$#%n weeks, some B$^#^ hits my car. pissed. look at the back of my car and theres absolutely no damage. some how the whole thing was a "car to car love tap" lol. i ask the chick what she was doing and she said she was trying to put on makeup. :roll: and then my buddy gets out of the car and starts flirting with her lol. im still pissed but then my friend tells me to calm the f@3k down since he was just recently in a crash. and i shouldnt be mad over a this, i got away with no damage. he really did have it worst though.

his story: after high school he went up to Alaska, ( the day after graduation!) to work on a ship, "Deadliest Catch" stuff , came back, put $15,000 in his 240.
his car:

but then not even a week, my friend's sitting at a light and a chick that just got her license decides to run it causing another car ( also a chick) to to swerve and hit him: :cry:

he was sooo pissed, went to a solid fence, punched it and broke his hand. the chick that caused the accident came back and just got a ticket and a slap on the wrist because the cop said "she was a new driver" and she said she couldn't stay for the the accident at first because she had to drop her "cousins" off that were with her in the car" :x now my friend is just done with cars after that. its a sad thing.

to sum it up any car enthusiast, tuner, etc. has a strong relationship with their car or cars.... the dude off craigslist just had a pretty deep, crazy, probably unhealthy relationship with his lol.

loldoode

^ ouch, feel sorry bout your friend bro X_x at least you didnt get it as bad @_@

OT: lol this dave dude really needed to vent huh?

Prozon

Kris
Lol it's funny you mention the relationship with their cars. My facebook status is "I'm in a steady long term relationship with my Integra." Hahah.

AwesomeSN

I doubt he had a special relationship with his car...Maybe he's just one of those special cases that you just don't fuck with, no matter what(if the whole ad is even true).. If he had so much money, he'd be able to afford a new window..