LED gauge cluster

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I'm logging into ebay now, will chekc the guy I got my LEDS from...and those were both taken with iPhone in a rush..so they look a lot better in person.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Superbrightleds is a rip off bro. They charge about 10x as much.
Not really. They do cost a bit more, but they have some bulbs you cant find anywhere else and they are great quality, good service too.

DANZA0421

I notice that there are 2 bigger light knobs behind the cluster what size are those? I know im using a t1.5 for the other lights...Gonna change my lights to full led

Last edited:

type R

hey

hey man where do i order the red light for the cluster its soo sickk

92gsrboy

i used to have leds from superbrightleds.com in my tl......but switched to better brighter ones from v-leds.com

junktea1

nope, took me about 20 minutes to do, looks like you have a g3 teggy so you have less work to do than me, i had to pull my speedo cable out, you dont have to worry about that. just pull your cluster bezel, your speedo, then replace the bulbs :p
Any idea how many bulbs I need?

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
you need 3 194 series leds.. I used wleds x5, its not as brights but it looks awesome in my cluster, I'm doing my climate control next, just got to install the bulbs.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Correct^ I'll also be doing a write-up when I do my climate control lights because I am doing them soon, so I will just add that to my DIY I already have going for interior lighting

junktea1

you need 3 194 series leds.. I used wleds x5, its not as brights but it looks awesome in my cluster, I'm doing my climate control next, just got to install the bulbs.
Thanks for the tip! :D I'll order these bulbs this weekend and post up pics after the install. I'm probably going to with blue though. I was also considering cool white.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
Correct^ I'll also be doing a write-up when I do my climate control lights because I am doing them soon, so I will just add that to my DIY I already have going for interior lighting
I was going to do a write up on the climate control but sense your doing one,guess I won't :p